Oh No

Third person POV

It was a really good day for all of Miami. It was warm but not too hot outside. Every once in a while a cool breeze would blow east. The day was as calm as could be... that is to the exception of the Jauregui household.

"Jonathan Jauregui get down here now!" An angry mother with brown hair and green eyes yelled.

The young six year old boy jogs down the steps yet careful not to slip. "Yes mommy?" He says innocently.

"¿qué demonios es una mancha haciendo en mi sofá?!?!" (what the hell is a stain doing on my couch?) Lauren lifts up the couch cushion which held a dark circle stain that was at least ten inches all around.

The boy's eyes grew wide with fear. "It wasn't me mommy I promise! I had chocolate milk but it spilled, I wanted to tell you so I could clean it up! But mama said it was ok and flipped it over! Please don't whoop me!" Words effortlessly spilling from his mouth.

And right on que, as if it was magic, Y/N walks in "Guess who's back, back again." She sings quoting the famous Eminem song. "Shady's back, tell a fri-" Y/N suddenly chokes as she takes in the current situation. Looking at her worried son and upset wife she comes up with an escape plan.

"Oh dammit I forgot my phone in the car. I'll be right back." She says turning around.

"Y/N if you leave out that door I will change the locks and leave your ass outside for a week." Lauren hisses.

Giving up on all hope Y/N walks back inside, closes the door, and says a silent prayer. Angry Lauren is not her favorite.

"J.J. you can go back upstairs you're not in trouble sweetie." Lauren says softly.

"Good luck mama." Jonathan says quietly before walking up the steps.

"Now you, come here." She says glaring at Y/N.

Unsure and slightly scared of her wife Y/N slowly takes steps toward her. "Baby before you get upset I just want to let you know I love you." She smiles shyly.

"I'm already upset, but I love you too." Lauren leans forward a bit to place a chaste kiss on her lips.

Shoving the cushion into the Y/E/C eyed girls hands, she smiles wickedly.

"Lucky for you I already washed the dishes. So now you need to sweep and mop the kitchen, vacuum the whole house, do the laundry and get rid of this stain. But guess what there's a surprise."

Y/N smiles with a bit of hope "Really?"

"Yep. After you're all done, you can get a good nights rest...on the couch. Have fun baby!"

"But- I- huh- Lauren no fair!"

------------------------
Part 2??????
Vote and let me know.

Love ya😘