You Know Her? Pt. 2

Y/N's POV 
(Mature Content)

"Camila what are you doing here?" Lauren crossed her arms.

"I could ask you the same thing."

With the tension growing by the second I created some space between the couple. "Mila you might as well come inside."

I lock the door behind Camila while Lauren turns on her heels and makes her way to the living room.

So two beautiful girls that are in a relationship are cheating on each other. To top it off this has to be solved in my apartment. 'Let the shit show begin ladies and gentlemen'

The shorter Cuban is first to comment "So I'm guessing you're not here because you two are best friends." Sarcasm dripped from every word.

I shook my head in disbelief of my situation. "Look I-"

"No I'm here because we fucked." Lauren said with a sly grin. "And quite honestly I don't think your story is any different Camz."

My jaw hung open as I looked between the two girls on the couch. Camila's face turns red with embarrassment as she struggles to find words.

"Well actually um I just wanted to see how Y/N was doing."

"Camila cut the shit babe." Lauren leans in and grabs her shirt; coming face to face with the brown eyed girl. "Everyone in this room knows how much of a little slut you really are. Isn't that right Y/N?"

Lauren looks at me over her shoulder. Her green eyes were dark with arousal.

"How about we all have a little fun? Camila needs to be put in her place and I didn't really get enough last night." Lauren pulls Mila closer and let's her lips ghost over. The shorter girl goes to seal the kiss but is left unsatisfied when her girlfriend pulls away. She's pouts as Lauren simply smirks and starts walking to my bedroom.

In my state of shock I remained completely still. Camila jumps up and grabs my hand before chasing after the raven haired goddess.

We enter the room soon after Lauren. She slides her shirt over her head then tosses it across the room. "Would you girls mind helping me out these boring clothes?" She bats her eyelashes innocently.

Without skipping a beat Camila reaches for her jeans as I undo her bra. My hands make their way down her back and my nails lightly rake against her skin. Lauren shivers as the goosebumps raise. "Y/N..." she whines.

"Oh hush, you love it."

Lauren pulls Camila in for a heated kiss. My eyes were glued to them and my mind was racing with sinful thoughts. She leans into her ear and whispers slightly out of breath. "Camz you look a little hot in all those clothes. You wanna strip so I can take care of you princess?"

While Camila undress for her girlfriend, I get up and look for Lauren's favorite toy of mine. A week after we started hooking up I bought a light blue strap that drives her crazy.

Meanwhile Lauren is completely distracted as Camila straddles her face. The older woman is hesitant to place her tongue firmly, making the brunette squirm in frustration.

"Lauren please!" The only response she's given is a low chuckle.

"You better give babygirl what she wants Laur. Or I can just put this strap away." Camila then throws her head pack with a loud moan.

"Good girl." I smirk and tease Lauren's entrance. I take tip of the plastic toy and slowly drag it against her clit. After a few minutes her hips buck upwards, she starts whining.

Without warning I swiftly push all the way into her. Lauren cries out and the vibrations flow to Camila's clit. This causes her to grip the headboard as her spine trembles. While thrusting into Lauren I smack Mila's ass, slightly digging my nails in the soft flesh.

"Fuuucckk I think I'm gonna cum." The shorter girl exclaims.

"You better not babygirl." I growl out.

Her moans grow louder by the second. "I don't think I can help it."

I bring my motions to a full stop. "Lauren if you let her cum, I promise you will  not get off tonight kitten."

With that being said, Camila removed herself from Lauren and laid beside her. She let out a whine as her back arched in discomfort. "You two are so unfair! Now I'm all hot and bothered." Camila desperately rubbed her thighs together in hopes of receiving friction.

I tsk softly and open my mouth to comment; but before I can do so Lauren reads my mind. "So much complaining for a little slut. Maybe a few more denials will put you in check."

With that being said I smirk and speed up my strokes, each one going deeper into raven haired woman underneath me. Moans fill the room and Lauren pulls me closer, keeping a strong grip on my back. Meanwhile our desperate little sub is forced to sit in agony for a few minutes.

The smaller Cuban can't help but touch herself as she watches. My eyes stay locked with hers as her fingers dance around her clit. I reach over and push two fingers into her entrance. I focus on the speed of my hips and my hand, bringing each woman closer to climax. Camila uses her finger tips to brush back and forth against her pearl rapidly. At the same time Lauren adjusts her hips so I'm ramming against her g-spot. All of a sudden they both hit their peaks and release in a fit of screaming and squirting.

I'm astonished and most importantly soaking wet. I slowly bring them both down from their highs. The cool air of the room hits my abdomen and forearm, chills travel down my spine.

"Holy shit." Lauren pants heavily.

"That was so amazing." Camila says in a whisper.

I stand up and wipe my self off with a shirt from the floor. "I don't think either of you have ever squirted so hard." I look over to see them both staring at me with mischievous smirks. I raise a brow in confusion. "What?"

Lauren speaks up as Camila walks over. "We're gonna start doing this every week." Mila grabs my hand and whispers into my ear. "Now lay down so we can fuck your brains out."

Who would've thought fucking a couple would be so damn exciting.

—————————————————

Some long overdue content for you all. Hope you enjoyed lol.

Love ya 😘