Jealousy

Your POV

I yawned softly before wrapping a blanket around me and my best friend Camila. We were sitting in the living room along with the rest of our friend group binge watching movies.

Camila leaned further into me as a chill ran down her spine. I put my arms around her in concern. "Are you ok ? I can go turn up the heat."

"No I'm fine, let's just cuddle." She says while resting her head on my chest. Dinah gets up to grab some more popcorn as Nemo begins.

I look at the screen, intently paying attention. However, a feeling in the room tells me someone else isn't. Two eyes are burning holes into my head and I know who it is without a glance; Lauren.

Ever since everyone came over she's been acting strange. Earlier today when the two of us went to the mall everything seemed to be fine. But now I could feel the aggressive vibes her body was radiating in my direction.

My eyes flicker over to Lauren and she quickly looks away as if she made eye contact with a stranger by accident. What the hell was going on with her?

I decided to let it go and continue watching the movie. Camila shifted on top of me to get more comfortable and I placed a kiss on her head. Immediately after Lauren gets off the couch and rushes upstairs.

Everyone in the room shares a look of confusion. I clear my throat and sit up, "I'm gonna go check on her.. be right back."  Camila moves over and I make my way upstairs.

The bathroom light was on and from behind the door I could hear Lauren muttering to herself. Before knocking I attempt to make out the words but she's a little too quiet.

I take a deep breath before laying my knuckles against the door twice. "Lauren, are you ok?"

"What the hell do you want?" Her voice was low, and much more raspy.

"Lo have you been crying? What's wrong?"

She lets out a sarcastic airy laugh. "As if you care so much."

"Can we just talk? Preferably face to face."

Lauren sighs and waits for a moment before I hear the lock click and the door swings open. There she stood; her eyes red and watery, her cheeks damp with tears she wiped away only seconds ago, her nose becoming runny as she continued sniffling.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Lauren simply took a seat on the counter and looked down at her swinging feet.

"So what's up? Why are you so upset?"

The most I got in return was a quick glance and a shrug "It's nothing."

I laughed softly. "That big scene all for nothing?"

Lauren kicks my leg out of annoyance, "shut up.." She mumbles.

I roll my eyes dramatically. "But seriously Lo what's wrong? You've been acting so off when we're around other people."

"Maybe it's because you're all over people cuddling and shit."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "You've gotta be kidding me. Really?? That's why you're angry? Lauren, you and I cuddle all the time."

"Ok well, that's different. I'm not talking about that righ-"

"There's no reason for you to be upset anyway. You're acting like we're in some middle school relationship. It's not a big deal."

"What if it's a big deal to me?! Huh? What about that?!" She looks me into my eyes, instantly frustrated with my reply.

I shake my head in disbelief, "Then I would tell you to relax. You don't own me, alright? You can't control what I do with other people."

"I don't want to control you Y/N, you know I'm not like that."

I lean against the wall and cross my arms. "Then what the fuck do you want Lauren? Because you're confusing the hell outta me."

"You."

My head snaps up and I choke on my saliva in an instant. After my coughing fit subsides I speak again. "Excuse me??"

Lauren frowns deeply and plays with her nails. "I want you Y/N."

My face begins to heat up from the flattery. Of course I always thought Lauren was attractive but I didn't think I honestly stood a chance.

"I uh... like.. since when?"

"Almost two years ago. Look; if you don't feel the same I understand, but just stop being so close to Camila. Ok? I can't really handle it yet."

I grabbed her hands and held them tightly. "I like you too." Lauren shook her head and attempted to pull away from me. "I don't need any pity comfort ok?"

I placed my hands on her waist. "Laur I'm serious; I want you." She continued to remain silent and avoided my stare.

Before I knew it I felt a pair of soft lips against my own. However, much to my dismay, she pulled away too soon. I jokingly licked my lips. "Hmm is that strawberry and crybaby tears?"

"Y/N!" Lauren gasped and punched my shoulder while she held back her laugh. "You are the worst!"  We both burst out laughing.

I place a light kiss on her cheek as an apology. "I couldn't resist babe"

"Mm I like that."

"What? 'Babe'?" Lauren simply nods and puts her head on my shoulder.

I carefully pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. "Well babe, lets go get some rest. It's almost one in the morning."

"What about the girls?"

"They know where the front door is, they'll be fine." Lauren let's out an adorable giggle and I can't help but smile.

Who knew jealousy could bring out the beauty of a relationship?

———————————————

Just a little filler I wrote a while ago.

Question: Would you guys want some Camren,Laurinah, etc. or just Y/NxLauren?

Love ya 😘