Family Time

*WARNING: Kind of smutty*

Your POV

"Mmm I am about to make you the happiest woman in the world."

"Then do it papi. I'm so wet for you already."

Just before I can slip my hand in her panties there's a fast knock at the door.

"Mommy! The TV not working!"

I sigh rolling off of Lauren to lay on the bed. "I told you to put on a movie."

"Well if she wasn't crying about watching Jake and the stupid pirates, I would have." She opens the door and long-behold, our small four year old daughter is there with a pout.

Lauren lifts Alex up and onto her hip. "What happened baby?"

"It just stop moving, I not know what happen mommy." Alex lays her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Well that's not very helpful is it?"

"You got that right!" I mumble.

"Shut it Y/N/N."

Alex giggles before pointing at me "you're gonna be in trwouble mama."

I scoff before standing up and carrying Alex. "I'm in charge so I don't get in trouble." I say as I begin walk to downstairs.

"No you're not, mommy's in chwarge." Alex says as if I should have known that already.

Lauren snorts as a laugh slips out. She instantly holds the rest back, her face turning red.

I look down "Not gonna lie, that hurt a little bit."

"Oh don't get all emotional because our daughter took a swing at your ego." She kisses my cheek.

"Good job baby." Lauren 'whispers' to Alex while poking her cheek.

She giggles and cuddles into my neck.

"...mama?"

"Yes princess."

"Can we watch the lions togeter?" Alex always loved to watch The Lion King as a baby,but she just referred to it as 'the lions.'

"Sure princess." I walk over to to the living room and sit on the couch. As the movie begins Lauren walks in with a bowl and three bottles of water for all of us. Once she sits down Alex gasps in surprise and takes the bowl away from Lauren.

"Grapes!!" She shouts in excitement.

You probably would've thought grapes were her best friend by the our daughter loves them.

I laugh "Alex is just like Camila with bananas." Lauren burst out laughing as Alex stuffs her face with more grapes.

"Aunt Mila says there's nothing wrong with loving fruit!" Alex states proudly. I laugh softly and poke her.

"Don't talk with your mouth full mija. But Aunt Mila is right, it's great to eat your fruits and veggies. I'm so proud of you." I kiss her forehead. As Alex watches the movie Lauren and I softly whisper to each other. Our conversation comes to a halt when Alex smashed her small hand against Lauren's lips.

"Shhh, dis is my favorite part." She says quietly. I chuckle softly while Lauren just smiles and nods. On the screen Simba and Nala carefully wonder into the elephant graveyard.

Only about twenty minutes later Alex and Lauren are fast asleep. Gazing at their faces I smile brightly. My two beautiful girls.

"Laur, wake up beautiful." I whisper while gently tapping my wife. Her eyes flutter open before scanning the room.

I chuckle, "Go upstairs, I'll put the little nugget to sleep

I chuckle, "Go upstairs, I'll put the little nugget to sleep."

She kisses me softly mumbling a quick 'thank you.' I pick up Alex after turning off the tv and huff a bit since she's getting older. "And up we go." I say softly.

I put on her pjs and make sure she's tucked in just the way she likes, after all, my princess deserves the best. Once I turn on her night light I kiss her head. "Goodnight baby." I say softly as she sleeps peacefully. 

"Umph Y/N!" Lauren groans as I lay on top of her. "We're to old for this." She laughs attempts to push me of.

I chuckle before closing my eyes, "Night night Lo."

"Y/N/N get up." She says while smiling. 

"Y/N/N...?" She questions.

"Dammit Y/N!"

-----------------------

I know I need to update faster but patience is key 😁

Please vote and don't forget to leave requests in the comments or DM me.

I'll follow the first 3 commenters and voters.

Love ya 😘