Her Birthday

Your POV

So it's June 27th aka Laur's birthday!!! I'm so excited! Currently she thinks I'm at work back home but really the Jauregui family is meeting me to surprise her on tour. The girls are keeping it low key and saying they're just going out for a 'small' dinner tonight.

I sorta feel bad because I've been distancing myself recently, it's not like I wanted to but can't keep secrets from my baby.  I'm whipped, I know, but can you blame me?

Anyway I'm on my way out the airport and Dinah is picking me up. I walk outside and throw my backpack over my shoulder and look around for her.

I walk further down the pickup way when I'm almost tackled in a hug from two people. When here their giggles I crack a smile and hug back.

After a while I pull away to be met the faces of Dinah and Ally. "Hey guys I missed you so much." Ally pulls me back in for another hug, "We missed you more Y/N/N." Dinah laughs "I told her I was coming to get you, next thing I knew she was in the car waiting on me."  "Aww I missed my little Ally" I lift her up into my arms and spin around.

You see Ally and I have been best friends since before X-factor.  She always kept an eye on me. Ally was like the big sister I never had.

"You ready to go fam?" Dinah ask while readjusting her SnapBack.

"Let's do it!" I grab her hat and run to the car.

"Oh hell no!  Y/N/N I'm about beat your ess gurl!" She comes running after me as Ally just giggles and follows us.

-Later That Day-

"Ok so here's the plan. Ally, Mani, and Mila, you three leave saying you got tired of waiting on Lauren. It's a good chance she'll take a while like always. Now Dinah since you and Lo move like sloths-"

"Watch it Y/N, beauty takes time." Dinah cuts me off with a hair flip

"Then you need more time than I thought." I laugh nudging Camila as she and Mani burst out laughing.

Dinah gives me cold stare. "It was a joke DJ chill. Anyway you can't drive so that leaves it to Lo to get you both to the restaurant. When you do I'll open the door for her like a valet person would and that will be the beginning of the night..."

-Outside of the Restaurant-

"Ugh where the hell are they? I'm starving" Normani says groaning. We've all been outside waiting for about an hour.

"Well..." Camila starts off. Mani sits up along with myself in interest.

"Mila don't you dare!" Ally shouts.

"Come on, tell us Mila." Normani says in a soft yet almost evil tone.

Camila bit her lip in thought before caving. "Ally has chips in her purse because she this would happen!" She spills with a quick voice.

Mani and I gasp turning to look at Ally. Ally curls into a ball holding her purse close to her. "Guys come on. I wouldn't do that." I take a step closer to her. "Wait! Look they're here!" I turn around to see Lauren driving up in the black Jaguar C-X75 I got her last year.

"You got lucky Ally

"You got lucky Ally." I say as I walk towards the car. I smile when I see Lauren rushing to make sure she has everything. I open the door to be instantly handed the car keys. "Sorry I'm super late here's a fifty or whatever." She says without looking up once. I gently grab her hand before she can take off. "You know I was expecting a hug or a kiss but I guess fifty dollars will work."

Lauren's POV

I gasp in shock, turning around at lighting speed. I break down in tears as I attack Y/N with a hug. "I've m-missed you so much." I sob into her neck.

"Oh no, don't cry babe. You'll ruin your makeup." Y/N says causing me to giggle.

She nudges my chin up gently, our eyes locking.

"Happy birthday babe." She connects our lips in a kiss. I pull her closer, if possible, as if she'll disappear. Taking in the sweet taste of strawberry on her lips. I don't think I'll ever get tired of her soft, plump, lips.

"Ok you two save it for the bedroom." Normani says while separating us.

"Come on let's go inside babe." Y/N places her hand on my lower back as we walk through the door. "Reservation for Y/L/N please.

--------------------------
Get this to 10 votes and you'll get the part 2 by Friday!
Have a great day/ night/ afternoon/whatever
Love ya 😘