Chapter 4 - I'm So Mysterious

I looked at him straight into his eyes and started to hypnotize him.

This is my first time to use my hypnotic ability. Dammit, "I command you, to hire Michael again. Treat him the way he deserved and... forget that this day happened." I hypnotized him.

Seconds later, he blinked his eyes and look at me. He smiled.

"Hey, have you see my good boy named Michael? It's time to feed the horses." He said cheerfully, very far from he's mood earlier.

"Yeah I've seen him, his at the farm's gate." I answered.

"Thanks!"

X

Michael's POV

It's been awhile since she left me here. I'm thinking of following her inside but I might be scolded.

I lost my patience and went in. I look left and right. Shit. It's Boss Trevor. I need to hide somewhere.

"Michael! Oh boy, there you are!" He said, enthusiastically.

I looked up at him. I was trying to hide through the bushes.

"Stand up, boy." He commanded. "What are you doing? It's time to feed the horses, silly."

I stood up. I frankly stared at him.

"Sir?" I said.

"Oh, call me Trevor. Anyways I need to go now, see you later." He said with some mother fucking smiles that he never did before.

"I have a huge trust on you, Michael so I'll rely you my whole farm until I came back."

He went away with his red soiled truck. I scratched my head as I watched him leave. WHAT THE HELL just happened??

I saw Leah walking towards me holding a bottle of milk on her right hand.

"Your boss seemed to be nice. He gave me this bottle of fresh cow's milk for free!" She cheerfully.

"Um. I don't know how these happened but let's just go. I'll drive you home. Make sure you don't forget anything again."

X

We got home by 7:56 p.m. .He went home after. Someone open the door angrily. It was Henley.

"Oh, I thought you to will be making out by this time." He said sarcastically.

I looked at him. He looked so worried though the words that came out from his mouth aren't the one's inside his mind. I walked in and looked for Melinda instead.

"Pretending you didn't see me?" He asked. "You just stepped on my ego, lately. And now you're here. Inside my house. For what? To step on my ego again?"

"Henley Warden, can you just shut up?" I told him.

For a second he stopped.

"How did you know my name? Did aunt Melinda told you?" He asked seriously.

"No one told me. I just really knew it." I said.

"Well, don't call me again with that name. Just, stay with the Henley. Warden is too cool for me." He said. "Anyways, I'm not done with you yet. You-"

"Stop it." I told him.

"Leah, y-your eyes..."

I closed my eyes and took and took a deep breath. I hope he doesn't see it. We vampires have eyes that turned black whenever we felt anger.

"Are you ok?" He asked and touched my head.

I turned back and went in my room. Not to take a rest but just to wait for my eyes to turn normal again. I looked at the huge mirror in front of my bed.

"Ugh, it's still black." I told myself.

I locked the door and sat on the bed.

"Leah? Are you ok? Um, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I just want to be close with you. I felt my ego has been disrespected when a girl like you prefer other guy over me. And um,"

"Hmmmm..."

Henley say through the other side of the door.

I smiled... the heck? Why would I?

Well in all seriousness, this day was a bomb. I've done things that I haven't done before. I've been with mortals all day. Without mom. Without dad. I was alone. But I didn't thought that I was really alone. I've met some new "friends" that hopefully would be awesome to be with through another decade. I just don't want to be alone. Who wants to be alone, anyways?

I rested my back onto the soft bed. Ah, I just want to survive through all of these.