Chapter 25 - Wish I Could Be Someone Else

Michael's POV

We just got caught. I think they've already knew about our plan earlier. In just minutes, the rest of the group will be arriving. They'll be quickly killed by the wolves, the king told me. Yes, their king isn't even sleeping.

I'm standing with chains locked my hands. It's connected on to the wall. Lot of the werewolves observing me. While Luminos is brought in a more heavy duty jail.

"Lothario, right?" The king asked me.

He's in human form just sitting on his throne. I looked at him.

"Oh well! You and your group just delivered us our meal. Which is you and themselves." He said. "I'm very thankful to your own kind, Mr. Lothario. He seem like he knew a lot about you."

"But I don't still get it. I mean, why would he betray his own kind?" He continued his speech.

"Also, I wanted to thank you personally for this lovely gift. I'm really having trouble of having a partner. So yeah thanks for this. I think she'll be a great toy until to the next generation."

I don't get this douche bag at all.

"Mmm, you don't understand me? Am I just talking too fast?" He laughed.

What? Is he reading my mind??? Fucking douche bag.

"Yes, Mr. Lothario. I can read minds. Just for your own sake, you can now just stop calling me a douche bag in your head. That's very offensive." He said.

Fuck.

"Oh, there she is! What a very lovely lady!" He said as some of the wolves carried a huge box to him.

"Let me out!" Is that...

The wolves opened the box and revealed Leah.

"Fuck you!" She shouted as she tried to get close to the king. The wolves quickly stopped her.

"Oh, fuck me? Baby, I'll fuck you later." The king told her.

"Oh by the way Mr Lothario, does she have a name?" The cunt asked.

I don't know what to think, he just reading things in my mind how do I supposed to think?! I can't tell him her name!

"Mr. Lothario? Do you hear me?" He asked.

"Um, guards. Tell Theroe that Mr. Lothario is here." He ordered his slaves. "She might like to fight you back."

Theroe?

"King Sylvan, the--" A very familiar looking guy approached him. He stopped and stared at Leah.

"Hey, this is Aldrich, just for your lost memory's sake Mr. Lothario. He's the guy who always help me up." He said.

Yeah I remembered. That Aldrich cursed me.

"So um, what's the news?" He asked Aldrich.

"All of the raiders are now on control, King. Would you like them get prepared by now?" Aldrich told him.

"What? What are to talking about get prepared?!" I yelled at them.

"Calm down. They'll be going to prepared for dinner. The only problem about that for you is that they are the 'dinner'." The cunt bag answered.

*howls*

"It's time! Good bye there, Mr. Lothario. We'll be gone for awhile, think we need to harvest some crops to spice up your friends! Oh, guards! Bring my toy in my room. I'll be having some fun later. Oh and Aldrich, do what you to do with him" He laughed as he stood up and went away from the core that easy.