[ bonus part ] Henley's Own Family

*A YEAR AFTER*

Henley is at the Ice cream parlor eating a mega Ice cream as usual.

"Dad?" A young man approached him while laughing.

"What?" Henley said with annoyance in his voice.

"You're my dad! Oh my god. Mom was right your such a bitch." The young man told him.

"I don't give a shit ok? I'm enjoying my ice cream, fuck off." Henley told him.

"Gretel is my mom." The young man said with a serious face.

Henley choked on his ice cream.

*cough*

"Gretel?" Henley asked. "How can I be your father if you looked like my younger brother? Shut up okay?" Henley told him with laughter.

"I don't know how to convince you. But I'm going to tell you this anyways. I'm a full werewolf, I had four brothers and three sisters. You fucked my mom so you have an obligation for us. I don't expected you to be a such a dick. I'm sorry for my words, "dad" but I'm telling the truth. You can't hide from us, we will hunt you." The young man said.

"Oh no. What's your name, boy?" Henley asked him with a surprised face.

"My name's Bruce. Um I'll show you the rest of the family." Bruce said with a sweet smile.

"That's William,"

"Raven,"

"Bolt,"

"Devina,"

"Xylo,"

"Scott,"

"And that's Holler."

He named each people scattered around the place. They all looked so matured, which scared Henley.

"And there's mom." Bruce said as he points to the most gorgeous lady in the place.

"Gretel." Henley said as he saw Gretel walking towards him.

Gretel was smiling at Henley. She become much more beautiful because of her sons' and daughters' placenta which she ate after she gave birth the for each of them.