Henley's POV

(4 days ago to the present)

I stood up from the sofa. Ugh, my head hurts. Let me see if Aunt Mel have some pills... I went to the kitchen counter.

"What's this?" There's so blood stain on the counter. "Ugh, disgusting."

The headache pill bottle is empty. Looks like I need to go to the drug store.

"Ouch, f*ck." My head really hurts!

Ugh... I went out of the house and head to the drug store.

"Um, a headache pill please." I told the cashier lady.

"Bottle or-"

"A pill. Just one pill." I told her.

"It's £0.5, Sir." She said.

I saw her name tag, it says "Anna" why is that name so familiar, anyways I thrust my hands into my pockets.

"Here." I hand her a euro.

"Sir, this is just a paper." She said.

"My bad, here keep the change." I said as I get the paper back.

I opened the packet as I went out the store. I just swallow it like what I often do with candies. Well it's still 6 pm I can still go out for a walk.

"Henley!" Geoffrey shouted.

"What's up dude!" I greeted him.

He's just there eating his ice cream.

"Where's Jack?" I look around "Aaaaaand Kevin?" I asked.

"Jack's on vacation with his family. I've never heard the place. And Kevin, um... I'm not sure, he didn't text me or so." Geoffrey said as he take a bite of his ice cream.

"Ah, well that's good for Jack. He can keep his mind away from the ladies, at least." I laugh.

"Yeah!" Me and Geoff laugh.

"Uh dude, I need to go now it's my sister's birthday today. You can join us if you want to." Geoff told me.

Two girls stopped by. And said, "Hey there sweetie. Wanna join us?"

They're both hot.

"Um, Henley? Are coming?" Geoff asked.

"Um, I'll go there by the midnight, promise." I said.

"Nah, I don't give a sh*t with your promises." Geoff said.

"I'll just show these girls they turned to the right man." I whispered to Geoffrey.

"Anyways send a greeting from me to Alice!" I told him as I and the girls go.

He waved his hand and smiled at me.

"So you're in?" The curly haired girl asked.

"I honestly don't say no to any girls about that." I smirked at her.

"Sweetie, it's a little bit far away I hope you won't get bored by the moment." The straight haired one told me.

"Of course I won't! With you ladies? No. Not in a single second." I answered arrogantly.

They both smiled. Ugh I like the straight haired so much. Ugh why I didn't ask for their names instead of naming them by their hair type? Like seriously. Ugh Henley you're so dumb.

"By the way, I'm Henley. And you're..?" I asked the straight haired one.

"My name's Oprah." She said as she smiled softly.