Chapter 23 - Tiny Ants

Henley's POV

Man, I don't think I can fight with either one of those wolves. But I'll try for my masculinity.

Hours later, wearing lot of clothing, me and Leah decided to go at Aunt Melinda's house. Rebecca joined us. We got boxes of potions that are still usable from the fire. Some houses are almost turned into ashes, while the stores are all wrecked up. Some eople are scattered on the area. Some are dead and some are slightly moving. I didn't mind looking for George and Kevin that time. We head out back to the huge cave and labeled out the potions. Some potions just didn't have labels.

"Henley, tell me, what are you feeling right now?" Leah asked randomly.

"I'm.. Fine. Why? Is it about the vampire thing?" I said.

"Um, yeah. Are you feeling something? Like there's something transforming in your body?" She asked.

"Well, I think my D is getting..." I played her.

Leah just looked at me with her lovely but mad eyes. I just laughed it off.

We're giving potions to Rebecca's family. Potions for temporary sun walkers, simply healing potions, and speed growth potions for some kids. You know from chubby kids to working teens 😉

Minutes ago, I went to the forest to gather some woods to be used. Carrying the woods from the forest, I saw a kitty! How cute this little guy is!

*hissed*

Well shut up. I hate you now. I went back in the cave. I think it's getting near lunch. What are we going to eat??? Oh my god. They're all vampies. Yeah I'm one of them but not that a full one. Geez.

"Hi!" A teen approached me.

I placed down the branch pieces. And then I look at her. She seem pretty pretty.

"Hey." I said.

"I think you're cute." She shyly said.

"I think you're really true." I laughed. "Mind talking somewhere private?"

Ok, I'm not a pedophile. I just want to talk to her, ok? Ugh Henley shut up.

We went in the inner part of the cave. Where it's just us two hearing each other.

"So, I think you like the girl, am I right?" She asked as we sat on the GROUND

"Huh? Whose girl?" I asked her.

"You know the princess? The girl named Leah. You two looked... Not for each other." She said.

"What are you trying to say, little girl?" I laughed.

"I think I love you already." She said with her face so serious.

I stopped myself. What? Fucking what? Pshhh... I... Ugh. She's a vampire, maybe she older enough? Know what I mean?

She leaned forward slowly as she she looks on my lips. She take a few sighs. She looked so delighted. She closed her eyes as she got near.

For a second, I thought that. If she's a teen, she's a teen no matter what. I touched her rosy cheeks and asked,

"When did you met me, little girl?"

She opened up her and smiled. With her green eyes looking at me, she answered, "A long time ago."

"What? How?" I asked.

"I always look at you secretly ever since. When you're outside, at your house or even kissing other women in a store. I knew you first before Leah."