Chapter 12 - Are We Really Different?

"Who are you talking with?" Melinda asked as she carefully feed the potion to Henley.

"It's Michael. The guy who works at the barn." I told her.

"Oh, ok. Leah, don't let anyone in, ok? Even that "Michael". I'll just go to the market to buy something. You can go clean Henley. " She told me.

"Ok, I understand." I said.

She quickly left with a small hand bag.

Henley's wounds are visibly healing slowly. I get a clean towel on a bowl with water and then I started wiping off his blood stains on his arms. Henley looks like an angel when he's asleep.

I stopped for awhile. Should I take off his shirt? Hmm.. Yes. I should. There are also wounds in his chest area. I slowly took off his shirt and start wiping off some more blood stains. I never noticed his wearing a potion necklace since then. I don't know what it's for but I can only say that it have a very beautiful shade of mysterious deep Blue. His wounds are totally gone by now. I now wipe his face with the wet towel. I've never see his face this close. His dimples are still visible even he's asleep. I stood up and went to his room to get a shirt. I quickly found one. I went back to Henley.

He's awake and his smiling at me. I handed him his new shirt.

"Thanks Leah." He said with a smile on his cheeks.

I looked away as he wore his shirt.

"Leah, can you also hand me a pair of pants and underwear?" He asked.

"Uh, ok." I replied.

I just go back again in his room and find the things he needed. I just found a pair of pants. I almost looked over all of his drawers and closet, but I can't still find one.

I went back to him.

"Here's your pants. I don't know where's your underwear." I told him. "Um, are you ok now?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. Actually, I'm doing great."

"Are you sure?" I confirm him.

"Yah of course. Uh, where's auntie?" He asked.

"He just went to a store. She'll be back very soon." I said.

He stood up and went to his room. Looks like nothing happened to him. He went back at me wearing his new pair of pants.

"Leah I don't know where you find this shirt, but it seems cool though." He said. "Also, my whole body is free from wounds! How did you did that?"

He sat beside me.

"Henley, it's your auntie who did it." I told him.

"I won't be surprise anymore about Aunt Mel's secret. Because I've just met some creatures I've never thought would exist. But I really wish unicorn does exist too, you know, just to be fair." He said with laughs.

"Henley.. Uh can you tell me about the werewolves instead?" I asked him.

"Uh yes, the werewolves!" He exclaimed.

I cleared my troat.

*cough*

"Once upon a time-"

"Henley! We're serious here!" I told him.

"Oh sorry.. Um... Where do you want me to start then?" He asked while laughing.

"Is Henley all good?"

"Auntie where have you been?" Henley asked Melinda.

"Henley, are you feeling good?"

"Why y'all asking that? I'm hella great! Concern much?" He told us.

"Henley, tell us about the werewolves." Melinda asked him.

"Ok, since Leah doesn't want me to start my story with 'once upon a time', I'm gonna start it with a my Point of view..."

I and Melinda listen as we observe him as well. He looks so fine. His acts aren't that much surprising, we already know that he's such a jerk no matter what. I'm just really concern about him. He just knew about the things that could ruin his life.