Chapter One

Dedicated to you :)) Okay enjoy reading!

-

Kazumi's POV.

I am the perfect girl, or they say I am

I am the perfect girl, or they say I am. I am not, but they make me the standard of the perfect embodiment of a perfect girl.

Hindi ako maarte, I am just used to talking in english because my mom makes me do so.

It is the first day of school, and as usual I am doing my morning routine.

I am currently en route to my class as it is the first day of classes. I wouldn't want to be late in the first day I mean, who would want that?

Time check, it's 6:30 AM. But even though it's still early, I'm still in a rush to go to my classroom. I don't know, I just feel at ease when I'm not really bumping into many people.

I'm still walking through the corridor and everyone is staring at me as if I was a real life walking food because they seem like they're going to eat me alive. The girls that I'm passing through are whispering, but I'm not really sure.

They're acting like they're whispering but in reality, I could still here them. Do they call that whispering? I don't think that's it.

"Girls, look Kazumi has arrived!"

"She's really prettyl."

"Tara girls mag papicture tayo sa kanya?"

"No doubt, she looks so perfect."

"Yeah, she's a goddess."

"Andito na si Ms. Perfect."

"She's the standard."

"I wanna be like her as well! She's so perfect like what most of the girls want."

I made a profound murmur, here we go again they called me "perfect".

Well, I know most people want to be perfect, but set me aside because I'm not one of them. I'm happy with my flaws and imperfections, it makes me who I am.

One of the reasons I'm early is because I want to pick where I'll sit.

When I entered the classroom, the majority of the students or I'll rather call my classmates stopped what they're doing and they all took a look at me.

I awkwardly smiled at them because it was somewhat awkward. They then proceeded what they doing what they are doing a while back. I walked to the place I wanted to sit and fortunately nobody's sitting there, lucky me.

I put my bag in my seat and afterward, I sat down.

Here in our school, if it's the first day of school, the teachers' will give you this certain paper where you'll need to fill up and then say it in front of the class. Well in my opinion, I think that it's just a waste of time, effort, and tree's.

Hindi nag tagal, dumating na ang teacher namin, carrying the paper that I was talking about earlier.

It has a question then you simply need to answer it.

(A/N: envision that there's a line in each question)

What's your name:

Age:

Birthday:

Address:

What's your parent's name:

Do you have a sibling/s?

If yes, who is/ are he?

Do you have business?

If yes, what is/are your business/es:

What year are you now?

Since when did you study here?

In case you're finished noting you may now raise your hand and say what you have written before the entire class.

After I read them I immediately got my pen and answered the following questions.

What's your name: I'm Kazumi Anica Coldsmith

Age: 17 years of age

Birthday: I was born on November 21, 1998

Address: My residence is at The Coldsmith Village

What's your parent's name: My mom is Kazzayra Chavez-Coldsmith

And my dad is Kazlex Coldsmith

Do you have sibling/s? Yes, I do have siblings

If yes, who is/are she/he? They are Kazami Coldsmith 'or she is referred here as the campus nerd'. And my older brother, Kazarry Coldsmith 'he's also known as the campus heartthrob'.

Do you have a business? Yes, we do

If yes, what is/are your business/es: We own the Coldsmith Corporation, Book publishing house and there's more but I couldn't name it. :)

What year are you now? Grade 11

Since when did you study here? Since I was in fourth grade.

In case you're finished noting you may now raise your hand and say what you have written before the entire class.

When I was done filling it up, I raised my hand and my teacher noticed me immediately, "Okay young woman please stand up and say what is written on your paper in front of the class." She said while there's a major grin on her face. So I stood up and went in front of the class.

"Ehem." I said to call their attention. And after that, they all looked at me. I gave them a smile and after that, I began.

The minute I mentioned my sister, who is best known here as a nerd, I heard almost every one of them whisper. But I didn't mind it, I'll let them think whatever they want, it's their own lives.

After I said everything on my paper, I bowed my head then when I looked at them, I smiled sweetly.

At that point, I saw some of my boy classmate's turn red like an apple. And with that, our teacher spoke, "Okay, Miss Coldsmith you may now sit down."

Okay, she's scaring the hell out of me. I mean why does her smile look like that? But I didn't utter another word and just walked quietly to my place.

I sat at my place just like what our teacher said

After that, someone raised his hand and I felt like my world stopped and I felt this very odd feeling in my stomach. What does everybody call this? Ah! Butterflies in my tummy.