Chapter Five

Enjoy reading!!!

-

Kazumi's POV.

I woke up so early right now because I heard mother and Kazami's voice. In my curiousity, I went downstairs.

I saw them holding a luggage so I asked, "What's up with those luggage??"

"Agh, nothing dear. I and Kazami are just going to visit your dad. You and also Zarry are going to stay here. It's fine right?" My mom said.

"But I also want to see Daddy!"

"No but's dear. This is just for your own good darling. Your future will be at stake if ever you'll go with us." She said with a complete authority.

"Okay," I said in defeat. "By the way how long are you going to remain there?" I asked.

"Just a month."

"A MONTH?!"

"Lower your voice, young woman."

"Apologies, Mom." I said sincerely. "But aren't you forgetting something about Kazami?

"I'm forgetting something about Kazami?"

She gazed at me as though like she's studying me. I simply raised my eyebrow and there she talked once more.

"Oh. She's going to stay there for seven days." Wow, she truly knows me huh. Just one look and she gets what I'm talking about.

"Well then. Have a safe flight, Mom, Zami." Then I smiled.

"Alagaan mo ang sarili mo, Kazumi. I'll call you when I arrive, okay?" Then we embraced each other.

"Yes. Get me anything alright?"

"Sure! Okay lang be libro? I'll get you a few," she asked. That is awesome. New books in my library wouldn't be bad by any means!

"Of course! That's definitely enough for me. Thank you!" I chukled.

"Bye na Zumi. Mamimiss kita!"

"I will miss you as well, Zami!" And from that point onward, they began walking outside. I waved. Kazami also waved back. I'm truly going to miss my sister.

*

"WHAT?! UMALIS SI MOMMY AT KAZAMI NANG WALA TAYO?!" Arghh.

"How many times do I need to let you know kuya? Okay, I'll explain again... Mother and Kazami left. Okay?" I clarified once more.

"Why?"

"Since they're going to visit dad. I said I want to come as well. But Mom said not to. It's for our own good daw!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." he said.

We're now on our way to our school. Zarry is the one who's driving as he is 19 years old. Way older than us.

"Kuya, you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm thinking... in college I also want to take Mom and Dad's course when they were in college."

"YOU ALSO WANT TO BE IN BUSINESS?! he asked happily.

"Yep? Also, why are you yelling?" I said.