Chapter 8: Kakarot awakens! Arrival of the (?) King!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I see that many of you have questions, so I have answers but, you will have to read this chapter first to get them. :)

(Video is linked to chapter!)

(I don't know why, but Wattpad will not let me put the full chapter name here. I guess because the word "demon" is part of the name so I took it out and it published it publicly instead of privately. Really? If I knew that I wouldn't had... ah, whatever.)

You know, people say that girls and boys write their stories differently, especially when it comes to fanfictions. I guess that is true but at the same time I say it's not. Everyone has their own writing style. When it comes to fanfics some people like to make their own path or make a comedy or something waaay OCC. I've came across many fanfics with OCC characters. I don't like it very much but it is their stories so it's their ideas. Not complaining. I try to stay in character, we are all different.

The name of this chapter may sound weird but it makes a lot of since. Piccolo is the reincarnation of the Demon King Piccolo from the original Dragon Ball. (Not Dragon Ball Z. Many people never knew there was a Dragon Ball)

You know what, that reminds me of a cool true fact! Goku is based off of Sun Wukong the Monkey King in China. Sun Wukong's name in Japanese is Son Goku. See how Goku got his name? The Monkey King rides on a cloud and has a pole as a weapon. I even heard he can turn into a person but the only feature that remains is his tail. For Goku, he has a tail and turns into a monkey! Isn't that a interesting fact? Funny, because Goku has a Power Pole as a weapon and he rides on his Flying Nimbus! That's what the story Dragon Ball is based off of! Hey, I learned about Sun Wukong because I have a Chinese class. I am taking that class to make me study more often since I hate studying. It works sometimes... :(

Many DBZ fics like this come from guys (I believe). I don't often come across fanfics written in the serious style by a girl. People love this story and perhaps half of them don't even know that I am a girl myself. In two months I'll be turning 17. Not like many of you care. You want to read the new chapter. I get it. So let's get to it.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS. All the credit goes to Akira Toriyama! He is one awesome dude! I wonder if they will somehow bring Goku's tail back? I know it was permanently removed but what if they grow it back chemically?

Nah, that won't be likely to happen.

Key:

"Speech"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts/Telepathy"

- Chapter 8: Kakarot awakens! Arrival of the Demon King!-

Last time on; "The retaliation of the Earthling Saiyan";

Tarble throws his hands out out one side as his ki suddenly changed to a purple hue which crackles and flares occasionally. "GALICK...!" He throws his arms down and a powerful purple blast is fired. "BURST!" It slams on the ground where Frieza has fallen. Seeing no progress only angers him even more. "DIIIIIEEEEE!" He forces more power into his attack until the ground explodes and chunks of the ground flies up and rains back down.