Chapter 14: The fall of an emperor and recovery road.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I say that they have been on Namek long enough am I right? They arrived on chapter 14 in book 1. It's chapter 14 here. So... it has been... 18 chapters? I dunno. I don't want to recount.

Well, anyway... I have an announcement.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Because of this writer's block, I have decided to stop writing this... I might even delete this story and the other entirely.

Kidding!

Here's the real announcement. In the future, there will be a book 3. You know what that means right?

That's right. I'm asking for you guys to help me with a name for it! However! Notice this.

"Of The Earthling Saiyan" series, notice how the names link to the saga;

Book 1: "The Wrath" Goku learns about his forgotten past and turns against his Earth friends to help the Saiyans wipe out the inhabitants of Earth. He shows anger because he felt betrayed for it to be kept a secret from him. That's where the word "Wrath" comes from in the title. It's another word for "anger" and "rage".

Book 2: "The Retaliation" Goku and the other Saiyans arrive on Namek and learn how Frieza - the emperor they loyally served for years - was the one who destroyed their homeworld and their race. So they decided to rebel against him and kill him to punish him. The word "Retaliation" means "punishment". That is where it came from.

Book 3: It is based off the Android Saga of DBZkai. It also is about the future coming to the past. So right now it could be called "The Future" but if you have other ideas, comment or PM me. If your title interests me then I will choose it.

Well, might as well get started.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! It belongs to Akira Toriyama! If anyone sues me then you're just a jerk!

Key:

"Talking"

"Thoughts/ Foreign language"

'Telepathy'

Please help me with book 3!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 14: The fall of an emperor and recovery road -

This coward.

This selfish coward...

He dares to turn a planet into a time bomb. He dares to do this knowing that he now doesn't stand a chance against the Saiyan. Kakarot himself... he finds himself thinking. Just how can he defeat this tyrant in a matter of time?

He can simply tire this emperor out.

"Now I see." Kakarot frowns as if this scenario is a huge disappointment. "You know that you won't win against me, even if you gave me your all. That explains why you've done this. You would rather blow up a planet than to lose both the battle and your pride." He ignores Frieza's glare. "Isn't that right?"

"If that is how you think then you are more stupid than I thought! I can kill you in 5 seconds flat! I'll give you my all and that will be the last thing you will ever see!" Frieza clenches his fists as his body becomes tense. His body starts to grow more muscular. "I'll bring my power to... 100℅!"

Kakarot narrows his eyes watching. Behind him the ground explodes and lava erupts as if it is an volcano. The planet won't last for much longer.

'Kakarot!'