Chapter 29: The situation leads bleak! Head forth with power!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

First things first...

(Music?)

CHECK OUT MY NEW POLL! What do you think I'm best at with this fanfic series?

Now back to topic:

Forgive me if the fight against Cold is short to some of you. Really, the Frieza fight took 6 chapters... I don't know if I'll do something like that again. O.o

You might really enjoy this one?

Why?

One, there will be a lot of things I brought here from "Dragon Ball"!

Also, There shall be humor. I love humor. The Dragon Ball series has humor after all, even during the fights!

So uh...

Don't drink milk.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the owner of this awesome manga and show!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

I'm serious about the milk. Unless you want it to shoot out your nose, take the warning.

You might kill your sense of smell if it's soda.

-Espeon804

- Chapter 29: The situation leads bleak! Head fourth with power! -

Kakarot narrows his eyes. He has to end this quick. The only way he can is to make sure things don't go out of hand. "Look. I need all of you to stay back. As for Raditz, I'll need you to stay."

"What?! Are you telling us to just stay in the sidelines?! Stop trying to take up the fight!" Nappa frowns.

"That's not why I'm sending you away." Kakarot explains. "If all of us attack at once, it'll be impossible to land a hit on him. All that Cold would do is dodge in a way that would make us hit each other. It's pointless."

"What?!" Vegeta refuses to listen to this. It makes sense, but he won't stay back and watch. Kakarot had already fought and won enough fights against foes they could had fought. It's his turn to end things.

"Just listen to me!" Kakarot shouts at them. It makes them quiet, so he goes on. "This guy is at 100 percent power! Raditz and I are the only ones who can stand against him. I'm sorry to say it... And I know it makes you sick to your stomach, but you have to listen to me."

The Saiyans back down, all expect Vegeta who mutters "bullshit" and walks forward.

"Wait!" Tarble jumps in front of his brother. "Kakarot is right! If we all jump in there, it'll be reckless! You have to let them fight!"

"Like if I'll listen to him!" Vegeta growls. "I am not standing by! This is not just their fight! That Super Saiyan power of theirs must had really got to their head!"

Tarble is shoved aside by his brother. "Wait! Vegeta!"

"Do it again, and you will be broken!" Vegeta threatens him as he begins to walk forward.

"Don't take another step!"

"Oh?" Vegeta turns around and sees the angry look from his brother. "And what are you going to do to stop me? You must be hiding something?"