Chapter 9: The situation turns bleak! Unexpected dreadful consequence!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I see that many of you have been enjoying this by far but some of you still have your concerns. I'm well aware of them. I will try to do the best with this chapter.

Now, I would love it if anyone is willing to do fan-art based from this! If you wish to do so then you are free to do it! Just inform me so that I can see! :)

If you haven't noticed, the poll "Which son of Bardock should be the one to become a Super Saiyan/Sayajin on Namek?" Has been taken down and closed. So, now more voting! Sorry!

HOWEVER! A new poll has been set up. "Who is your favorite Saiyan character in "Of the Earthling Saiyan" series? In both books: "The wrath" and "The retaliation"?"

Yeah, the title is long. So? I added a bit of detail too, forgive me if the ages are off but the writers never give you accurate information so I had to think to make the best age choice for Raditz, Tarble, and Nappa. Wiki's help sometimes. If you are wondering about Nappa's age, the wiki said he was around his 50's sooo.... It makes since since he was an adult when Vegeta was a kid.

By the way, I think I made two references. One should be easy to spot, the other one is almost too hard but if you figure it out then you've made my day!

Quick shout outs!

To: Hugodrax! He or She is always pointing out every good thing about every chapter. The reviews make me smile. It keeps me motivated to keep going. Seriously, this person reviews every chapter and I love that! You guys know I love reviews. I can't help it. :) So if you are here i know you will review, feel free!

To: Simgr101! He or She always points out the good things I do but mostly recommendations or a few mistakes I have made that I try to fix. The opinions I hear makes me more motivated to keep moving and sometimes parks a few ideas. So if you are here reading this feel free to tell me how this went. You help make me a better writer! I had a little trouble with this chapter.

If you really want to see how I improved over the years, look at my fanfics published here around 2013. I looked at them the other day and was laughing at the poor detail.

They got shout outs because I recognize them the most when it comes to the reviews. Plus, I see their reviews on other people's works. I'm not saying I don't like the rest of you! I enjoy your reviews! If you are a guest reviewer then please do put a name down so that I will recognize you as well! I will make shout outs every now and then! :)

Anyway...

A warrior may fall, the rage may rise, the tyrant will continue to strive unless he is stopped!

Let it continue!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, BDZKAI, OR DBS! Does it look like I do? Dragon Ball's been around before I was even born!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

-Espeon804

- Chapter 9: The situation turns bleak! Unexpected dreadful consequence! -

Last time on; "The retaliation of the Earthling Saiyan";

"Her actions only resulted to her death as well. She too died in fireworks but not in a way you think." Frieza explains with a dark grin. "Let's just say she went out with a bang."