Chapter 24: Battle instinct put in rage! "How DARE you!"

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! I know that I said I would publish another chapter a week after the previous... but I did say that I might become impatient... so yeah... I became impatient.

This one could be good!

(Play the video! I'm not a fan of rock... Though I do like a few. The selected song is sooo cliché in AMVs, but it perfectly describes how Kakarot here is afraid of himself either as an Oozaru... And something else you will see in this chapter...)

Or not. Some of you might not like it all together. I think Goku here is kinda off...

But it's still gooooood!

Okay, I'll stop.

But, now I'm serious... warning. This chapter is probably the most violent one to have ever typed next to chapter 13 or 14... I can't recall which.

And for a girl who cringes at the sight of blood on TV, this is a lot to me. I never thought I would type so well and not go crazy.

But yes, there will be blood.

Haha. I sound like one of those people I ran into during my state's Renaissance Festival.

So, I ask you to read carefully, because I wonder if I should change the rating from "T" to "M"

Nah. I'm not bold enough to do gore anyway.

Oh, god. Don't expect me to ever do that. *shutters* that's too much for me.

So, yeah. I'm not sure if all of you would enjoy this one much because of how Goku will respond to situations. You're free to question me...

Take Simgr101 for example. He's good at questioning my ideas. It helps me be a better writer.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! It belongs to Akira Toriyama!

My god, how long does it take for America to get a freakin' English Dub!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

I neeeeeed this book to end soon! I really do, bah-dah-buh~!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 24: Battle instinct put in rage! "How DARE you!" -

The two stand in silence, staring at each other... as if they were sizing each other up. However, it's clear that a Saiyan would easily kill the cyborg of... if it wasn't for the poison.

"Well, I never thought that I would see the day that we fight again." Mercenary Tao says with amusement. "Once again, I'm fighting Goku. Same clothes... same weapon... and that tail. But... the scenario if different. You are not a child... but a man... well, more like some alien man since you're not Human." He points at the warrior. "I want that Dragon Ball you are wearing around your neck."

"Well, good luck trying to get it from me then." Kakarot wipes a finger under his nose before slipping into a fighting stance. His eyes narrow slightly as the enemy foes the same. "This... is over." He springs forward with a shout and sends a kick. An arm blocks it, and he stands with his leg still extended with some shock.

"Heh." Mercenary Tao swings his arm and the leg is thrown off him. As the Saiyan struggles to stand, he sends a punch to his stomach. The Saiyan steps back with his arms pressed against it, and saliva leaking from his mouth.