Chapter 16: What lies ahead.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! Originally, most parts of this chapter was going to be in the previous one.

I realized how bad I was rushing and the detail was confusing... so I had to do some heavy editing RIGHT WHEN I WAS FINISH WITH IT.

So a few more days delay and you have this.

I just hope the burden I placed on myself was for nothing... because guess what? Some of what was going to be in 15 made me create a new document and placed that on 17 which I had no thought of creating until a week after this!

Such a bummer... but it had to be done. I just hope you readers enjoy them...

Urrrgh.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! It all belongs to Akira Toriyama...

... and his cat....

... because, his cat inspired him to create The God of Destruction... Beerus!

...

I'm serious. Look it up.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

Read CH. 14's Author's Note please!

-Espeon804

-Chapter 16: What lies ahead-

"What... what's going on here?!" A woman's voice shouts as the sound of a fist pounding on a table is heard. "They took down the Pterodactyl Cyborg?!"

"Hmm. These Saiyans are a lot stronger than we thought. Simply laying back isn't much help. We have to send in stronger forces to at least slow them down. Goku himself took it down. The eye cameras says it all."

"Dammit." The dark womanly figure walks to the screen controls. "Project Nostalgia is still under process... I guess we should send in the other animal cyborg? It's stronger than the last."

"But Goku would take it down rather easily. He needs to be lead somewhere that could lower his guard."

The figure nods. "He's alone. The city's surveillance shows. He's heading close to that store. That's were the other Dragon Ball is near. A perfect trap for a goofball like him!"

"That store is full of drinks that could make our plans turn against us."

"Not if we send the next plan before then." The figure says as the cameras show the targeted Saiyan arriving at the planned spot. "And may the vengeance carry on!"

-0000-

"Ah! Here we go!" Kakarot pulls a rock from the ground. Beneath it is the Six-Star Dragon Ball. "That wasn't too hard now was it Tao?"

Tao shakes its head. It had located the ball and tried to pull it from the ground... but its small body makes it impossible. Kakarot made it look easy.

"Well... you're odd. Aren't you suppose to grow big or something?" Kakarot revives no answer so he simply carries on. He walks through the city which he finds empty. He isn't surprised since they did took care of the inhabitants a year ago.

Suddenly, Tao jumps around his tail. He repeats this to get the Saiyan's attention. He succeeds in fact, as he lands right on the middle.

"AAAH!" Kakarot almost falls as his feet cross over each other from the sudden pain. He growls and snatches the spider by one of its legs. "Didn't I tell you?! That hurts like hell! You can do that another day when it's not wrapped in a cast!"