Chapter 15: One month in... sudden change of terra!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! Honestly, I have no idea how I will pull this off.

(You must be wondering why I used this image as the chapter picture... You will see why! Well... Read...)

Whelp, might as well get started.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL, DRAGON BALL Z, DRAGON BALL GT, DRAGON BALL Z KAI, OR DRAGON BALL SUPER! It all belongs to o Akira Toriyama!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

Read my Author's Note from the previous chapter please!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 15: One month in... sudden change of terra! -

Clunk-ka-dunk!

The empty can of orange juice rolls across the floor until it hits a wall, forcing it to stop. It suddenly shakes and jumps to it's bottom, now standing up. A small leg pops out of it, followed by a head of a tarantula. It tries to push itself out but it's body is stuck inside the can. After another attempt it pops out and flies across the room as if the force slingshots the creature. A hand catches it right before it could slam on the wall. It drops to the floor and the spider crawls from it, looking at the Saiyan who is waking up from a nap. He yawns wide and long.

The warrior is still feeling drowsy and lacking energy. Rest is one of the most needed things for him and his comrades. They barely slept since they arrived on Namek. In fact, the most sleep they ever had was up to an hour.

He is displeased to be woken up by the sudden crash. But, he managed to rescue the creature half-sleep. Kakarot glances down. Without a word, he picks of the spider by one of it's legs and releases behind him. It drops and lands on his tail as he stands. He walks to the crate that sits in the middle of the room and digs inside. He retrieves an apple and approaches the refrigerator. Just as he reaches inside for a drink, he flinches and almost shouts from the sudden sharp pain he felt shooting through his spine.

Now he's defiantly awake.

He looks down behind him, glaring at the spider who had crawled and carelessly jumped on the middle of his tail. "Tao!"

Tao takes several nervous steps back until he stands near the tip of the tail.

"Take it easy back there. I told you that it hasn't healed entirely yet. Leave the middle alone." Kakarot warns him. "I don't see why you like to sit on my tail anyway. Why not sit on my shoulder?" He waits for Tao to answer but he gets no response. He shrugs and drops the subject since he finds it pointless to talk to a creature who can't talk anyway. He takes a bottle of water and shuts the door.

"I would have enjoyed most of this trip a lot more if you had learn to shut up. I can't sleep through your blabbering." The woken up Vegeta watches the low-class sit back down against the wall. "Why don't you stop? You're having a conversation with a stupid spider!"

"But you said he's a smart spider!" Kakarot protests but he quickly says no more after seeing the angry glare he receives. Being open minded can really have a drawback on him sometimes. "Uh... sorry."

Vegeta crosses his arms and walks to the window viewing the stars that pass by. Nappa appears to be focused with it too. "How much longer? I assumed it would had took a week but it appears I was wrong. This ship's fuel runs out fast... so we had to slow it down so it wouldn't run out on us. We've been riding in this thing for two months... pathetic Earthly trash."