Chapter 23: The mad genius.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter.

Did you know that chapters 19-25 was basically a super extended version of 19?!

I was rushing, so I had to split so many chapters!

Isn't that great?

Am I fine! Of course! I'm totally fine with this! Hahaha haha! a

AaaaaAAAH!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, AND DBS! I would love it if I can move on to the good part, but guess what?!

I CAN'T!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts/Telepathy'

....

I don't think I can endure any more of this...

-Espeon804

- Chapter 23: The mad genius -

He hates this.

He hates this very much. Why is he bothered by this? The urge to jump in there and stop it...

That feeling of the need to protect.

He curses under his breath. He could've sworn he got rid of that towards Humans... but ChiChi Here, he feels she needs to stay alive...

... For now. But.. He can never bring himself to kill her, no matter how hard he tries.. Even as an Oozaru.

He frowns. "You could at least hear me out."

"Oh, no. You've done enough. What you need to do is find the Dragon Balls." Vegeta folds his arms. "Knowing you, watching this is unbearable. I suggest you leave."

Kakarot should, but he can't. He hates himself at the moment. "Damn it..."

ChiChi struggles with the position she's in. "You're making a huge mistake...! Killing me won't solve a thing. I am not the main concern here!"

"So... that is what you believe? Well, I don't." Nappa reaches for her and his hand clamps around her throat. He lifts her from the ground and ignores her struggles. "She's still an Earthling... one pest that we missed. This time, she isn't so lucky." He looks at the Earth-raised Saiyan who is fighting to stay where he is. "Don't tell me that you disagree. After all, she was working with Bulma. Thanks to her, that woman might just be a huge problem for us!" His free hand creates a blue ball of deadly ki. He pushes it towards her.

Kakarot is having a huge debate in his head right now. Should he really save her? Maybe he doesn't... but maybe he does. One thing's certain. He doesn't like this one bit. If he jumps in there, he doesn't know what could happen. At the same time... he can't just let this happen.

She did save his life despite the things he did to this world. She wants to end the fighting.

Nappa chuckles and pushes it close to her face. "Looks like you are fresh out of ideas. How unfortunate for you. Don't worry, you won't feel a thing." He releases a big laugh as she screams and kicks in hopes to break free.

Kakarot definitely doesn't like this. His body is shaking, he can't just watch. "I... I won't let you do that!" His entire body is engulfed with ki.

Raditz scolds his brother quickly. "What are you thinking?! If you even dare to interfere, you'll... that's treason you idiot!"

"Treason? What's treason?" Kakarot quickly asks.