PART 2-The First Battle

A/N: Sad thing about this? The woman I describe in the first paragraph is something I have actually seen.  At an all-you-can-eat pizza place.

~*~

You and the other Mew Mews skidded to a halt when a huge ugly beast came into sight. From the shoulders down it looked like a bright green lizard. Its chest and neck were covered in thick white feathers, and it had a woman's head with long white feathers for hair. 'That has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen' you thought. Just then a woman ran past you guys. She was (hm...how to put this nicely...) fat, and wearing a swimsuit top with pajama bottoms. 'Correction: THAT'S the ugliest thing I've ever seen.' You turned back to the Chimera Anima. As you watched, a boy appeared above it. He had dark green hair that was in pigtails in front of his REALLY big ears, and he was wearing a short shirt and baggy shorts. There were dark red bandages on his arms and legs. And he was floating. Yep, floating.

Boy: Hm, a new Mew Mew? What, can't handle me on your own?

Ichigo: What's your problem Kisshu!? Can't you leave us alone for at least a week!?

You: 'Ok, so the freak's name is Kisshu.'

Kisshu: Sorry Kitty-cat, but that's not gonna happen. Now, let's see what you little Mews can do, shall we? Chimera Anima, attack!

'LITTLE Mews!' you snarled to yourself, 'Ok, NOW he's going to pay!'

Ichigo: MEW MEW STRAWBERRY! METAMORPHOSIS!

Mint: MEW MEW MINT! METAMORPHOSIS!

Lettuce: MEW MEW LETTUCE! METAMORPHOSIS!

Pudding: MEW MEW PUDDING! METAMORPHOSIS!

Zakuro: MEW MEW ZAKURO! METAMORPHOSIS!

You shouted the first words that came to mind, kissing your pendant (Oh yeah, Ryou gave you your pendant).

You: MEW MEW APPLE! METAMORPHOSIS!

On instinct you leaped up into the air and felt yourself flipping. It seemed as if you were pulled into a vortex of yellow-orange light. When you landed, you and the other 'little' Mew Mews were in your Mew forms.

Kisshu: Aw, what a pretty little fox.

You: *light blush* Grr... 'Pervert!'

Ichigo: Mew Mew style, Mew Mew grace, Mew Mew power in your face! (I told you I was keeping that! =3)

Mint: Alright, let's go!

Lettuce: *starts the attack* Ribbon Lettuce Rush!

Pudding: Ribbon Pudding Ring Inferno! *she sends a trench thing towards the Chimera Anima and it was encased in a gumdrop-like thing.

Zakuro: Mew Mint, Mew Ringo, attack at the same time!

You: And just how do I do that!?

Kisshu: Aw, Foxy doesn't know how to attack.

You: *gives him death glare* Shut up!

Ichigo: Just shout the first thing that comes to mind!

You nodded and turned back to the Chimera Anima.

Mint: Ribbon Mint Echo!

You: Ribbon Apple Stars!

You flung out your right arm towards the Chimera Anima and three golden stars edged with bright blue flame flew towards the creature. Your attack hit at the same time as Mint's. The Chimera Anima squaked in protest but neither attack did much damage.

Zakuro: Ribbon Zakuro Spear! *attack hits hard and the Chimera Anima stumbles backwards* Finish it Ichigo!

Ichigo: Ribbon Strawberry Surprise!

Her attack hit the Chimera Anima full force and it erupted in a burst of colored light. A glowing pinkish-purple globe floated away and Mini-Mew (sorry but I think 'Mini-Mew' is cuter than 'Masha') ate up the little jellyfish thing.

Kisshu: Hmph. Nice job this time Mew Mews. I'll see you soon! *says the last part looking at you in particular, then waves to you all and disappears.*

You: *shiver* 'What a freak...'