PART 7-Lunar Eclipse

~At Cafe Mew Mew~ You and the other Mew Mews were standing around the cafe after it had closed the next Thursday. Ichigo was sweeping, Lettuce was dusting, and you were wiping down tables. Ichigo straightened suddenly and wiped imaginary sweat from her forehead. The rest of you all looked at her.

Ichigo: And Kisshu said he couldn't leave us alone for even a week. HA! It's been more than a month and there hasn't been a single attack.

You: Maybe he's found something else to do.

Ichigo: Yeah, like date Pudding!

Everyone laughed at that except Pudding and Zakuro, even you.

Zakuro: He COULD be dating one of us, though I doubt it's Pudding. *catches your eye*

Once again, everyone laughed. Pudding laughed too this time; so did you, but Zakuro didn't even crack a smile. Still, you couldn't help feeling uneasy.

You: 'How does Zakuro know? DOES she know?'

Mini-Mew: Chimera Animal! Chimera Animal!

Mint: Looks like you spoke too soon Ichigo.

The six of you looked up as Sakura, Ryou, and Keiichiro came running out of the basement. Before anyone could say anything... *BOOM* Everyone looked up to see that a huge furred Chimera Animal had taken off part of Cafe Mew Mew's roof. Above its head floated none other than Kisshu.

Kisshu: Hello Mew Mews. Long time no see.

Ichigo: Yeah, and that was fine by me!

Kisshu: Aw, that hurts my feelings Kitty. Oh well, too bad for you I don't like little kitty-cats anymore.

Lettuce: *caught off guard* Then what do you like?

Kisshu: A certain little Red Fox. *your eyes meet and you know he won't let you get hurt, so you should just concentrate on kicking the Chimera Animal's butt*

Ichigo: MEW MEW STRAWBERRY! METAMORPHOSIS!

Mint: MEW MEW MINT! METAMORPHOSIS!

Pudding: MEW MEW PUDDING! METAMORPHOSIS!

You: *dragged out of your little trance* MEW MEW APPLE! METAMORPHOSIS!

Lettuce: MEW MEW LETTUCE! METAMORPHOSIS!

Zakuro: MEW MEW ZAKURO! METAMORPHOSIS!

Ichigo: Alright guys! Let's kick this thing's butt!

Kisshu: Have it your way. *points at the Mew Mews* Chimera Animal! Attack!

Ichigo: Mew Mew style, Mew Mew grace, Mew Mew power in your face!

This time you led off the attack and the others followed suit.

You: Ribbon Apple Stars! *your attack whizzed around its head, searing the fur and skin*

Mint: Ribbon Mint Echo! *Attack hits the Chimera Animal in the stomach*

Chimera Animal: Oof! *gets angry and grabs you, squeezing your breath out*

You: *gasp* 'Damn!'

Ichigo: Mew Ringo!

Pudding: Ribbon Pudding Ring Inf--

Mint: No Mew Pudding! You'll get Mew Ringo too!

Pudding: Oh! Right. But what are we going to do?

Lettuce: Ribbon Lettuce Rush!

The attack angered the Chimera Animal even further and it lifted you higher, squeezing you tighter. Black spots suddenly appeared at the edges of your vision. You cried out and Kisshu's eyes widened.