PART 13-Discovery: Mew Aqua

A couple days and three battles later your cell phone rang unexpectedly. You quickly pulled it out, thinking that maybe Kisshu and his friends were attacking again.

You: Hello?

Ichigo: Hi Ringo! You're not doing anything this summer are you?

You: Uh...no, I don't think so.

Ichigo: Good, cuz Ryou's takingus all to the beach!

You: Sweet!

Ichigo: Yeah, so he wants us to meet him at the cafe tomorrow morning. He's calling parents, so you don't have to worry.

You: OK, see you tomorrow.

~9 PM~

You flopped back on your bed, smiling. Your packed duffel bag sat on the end of your bed. Everyone on the Mew team was excited to go to the beach, and EVERYONE was going: Keiichiro, Ryou, Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro, Sakura, and you.

You turned over and curled up, idly wondering if the aliens would attack at the beach. Before long you felt a gentle hand stroking your hair. You opened one eye to see Kisshu sitting cross-legged next to you, watching you with his soft golden eyes. You stretched and sat up yawning. Kisshu smiled.

Kisshu: Hey Foxy.

You: *another yawn* Hi.

Kisshu: Tired?

You: Packing is hard work.

Kisshu: *looks confused* Packing?

You: Ryou's taking us Mew Mews to the beach.

Kisshu: Oh. *pauses* When do you leave?

You: Tomorrow morning. *yawn*

Kisshu: *grins* OK then. I guess I'll be taking a break then. Now go to sleep.

You: OK...

He pushed you down gently and kissed your forehead. "Goodnight my little fox," he whispered. With that he was gone and you slipped into the warm darkness of sleep.

~The next afternoon, on the beach~

You, Ichigo, and Mint stepped out of the little cottage you were staying at. Mint held her towel under one arm and wore a purple two-piece, while Ichigo wore a pink-and-white one-piece and clutched her towel to her chest. You, on the other hand, wore an orange two-piece with a tank-like top and short shorts bottoms. You wrapped your towel around your waist and stretched, enjoying the warm sunlight. Then the three of you went to meet up with the other girls.

Lettuce was wearing a white one-piece with a small jacket over the top, Pudding wore a yellow one-piece, Zakuro wore a black two-piece, and Sakura wore an aqua one-piece with a cerulean mesh skirt.

Ichigo: OK, now let's go swim!

You, Sakura, Ichigo, Mint, and Pudding all ran into the salty water, while Zakuro layed out on a towel and Lettuce climbed up on a roof to watch the waves. After a bit Mint went to lay by Zakuro, leaving you, Ichigo, Sakura, and Pudding to keep splashing around until Ryou and Keiichiro called you all to eat.

~10 minutes later~

Ichigo: What!?

Pudding: Why didn't you swim Lettuce?

You: Yeah, I mean, what's the fun of the beach if you don't go into the water?

Lettuce: Oh, I don't really mind.

Mint: But you have Finless Porpoise DNA.

Lettuce: That doesn't necessarily mean anything...*smiles like ^-^ and holds up hands, as if trying to fend off the fact.*

Kisshu's Little Foxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें