PART 18-Hello Again

Sakura was the first thing you saw when you stepped into Cafe Mew Mew. She glomped you the instant you walked through the door, and it took the combined efforts of Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, and yourself to pry her off.

Sakura: I was so worried about you, Ringo!

You laughed good naturedly and gave her a quick hug, pulling away before she could latch on again. Then Keiichiro walked out of the kitchen carrying a tray full of cups and a tea kettle. He gave you all a closed-eyes smile.

Keiichiro: Welcome back. Are you ready to drink this tea?

Mint: Of course!

Zakuro: Why not?

Pudding: Yeah!

You all gathered around one of the tables and Keiichiro poured the tea. Within moments, you were all considerably more relaxed.

Ichigo: *suddenly* Oh, Ringo...I was wondering. In that palace, why did you kiss Kisshu?

Everyone's eyes were on you in an instant. Flushing brightly, you searched your brain for a good answer.

You: Well, I...uh, we...um...

Sakura: She loves him. She has for ages, even though she broke up with him last Christmas.

You fell silent, blushing furiously, and waited to hear what the others would say.

Pudding: Now if he comes back, you can be together!

~A Few Weeks Later~

You stopped on the big hill in Inohara Park and closed your eyes with a blissful sigh.

You: Ah, this feels good!

The sun shone down, gently warming your face, and then you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

Kisshu: Guess who, Foxy!

Your eyes snapped open and you spun around in his arms.

You: Kisshu!

He smirked, gazing at you lovingly.

Kisshu: *quietly* Miss me, Ringo?

In response you grabbed the back of his neck and slammed your lips onto his. As the kiss deepened and fiery passion rushed through your veins, you realized that you didn't have to worry about your friends scolding you about this.

After all, Pudding was right.

THE END