Chapter ten

------------
The four went to bed after dinner. Ringo didn't eat much after what happened a while ago. He felt sick.

As they went to the room, George slammed the door so loudly the ceiling lights shook.

"George what---"

"You fucking promised me Ringo. You fucking promised me that you would stop cutting anymore. You were on a fucking streak!"

"I didn't cut." Ringo lied through his teeth. The cuts on his thighs stung. But George's words stung him more.

"Didn't cut your ass!" George growled. "The bin was full of fucking bloody tissues and my razor wasn't on it's usual place. Meaning someone used it."

Ringo felt his cheeks heat up. "I-I..." He couldn't look at him. He struggled with the words caught in his throat. "I-I.... I-I'm sorry I---" I can't. He looked up at George before turning around, about to walk away. He managed to yank his wrist before he got away. He pulled him hard, making him crash into his chest.

George's hand went to his face and he crashed his lips against his. Ringo felt his knees go weak.

"Don't cut again please," George mumbled, his forehead against his. Ringo's blue eyes fluttered. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming he didn't kiss me I'm dreaming

Ringo's hands gripped his shirt as George dove in and kissed him again. The younger wrapped his hands around the smaller's waist. George disconnected their lips and kissed him all over.

Ringo felt his lips all over his face, his neck, and George took his mouth again.

"I love you," Ringo whispered, encircling his arms around his neck. He hear his heart. It was loud and fast like his drumming sessions. "I-I love you so much, George. Oh god--- I love you---"

He pecked him on the lips, shutting him up. "I love you too," His brown eyes were glassy. "Promise me you won't cut anymore. Please Ringo. Just promise me that."

Ringo nodded, a bit speechless. George just kissed him and told him he loved him. His heart was about to burst out of his chest. The itch was gone but the scars still stung. George kissed him on the jaw, on the cheek, all over his neck. It was full of love. George made the itch go away. Like he was some kind of medicine.

He was fine again.

But it won't probably last long.

-----------