Author's Note

(About the book)----------
Okay so, first things first (i'm a realist)

I have absolutely no idea where to continue the story.

I was, erm, hoping that I might have to edit my past drafts because of what happened in the story.

So. Much. Changes.

Also uhm hope you guys still like the story. I'm just really, really, not that good at writing. I tend to add unimportant things and edit out some important ones.

I wanted to make a problem so the story would continue and heck no am I good at making conflict. But no relationship is perfect. Especially that G and R are in a gay relationship back when it's fuckin illegal. Also for J and P and the fact that John has Julian and Cynthia (tho the marriage isn't getting strong). And there's the media. And the fans. And the band. But Brian is (kinda) gay so they got that working out.

I feel inadequate as an author. I feel like how the story is written is rubbish and shitty. The plot is what I'm a bit proud of but the way I write it? No. Just no.

I feel it's utter shite because... Because I'm not building up the story well. There I said it. A part of me just wants to fix everything up and edit it to complete perfection and a part of me is like y'know what? fuck it. i don't  even care if it's shite. shit's shit and you gotta improve on later chapters. don't change the previous ones.

Maybe it's just me and my little worry cloud. Maybe my writing is shite. After all it's just maybes anyway.

(About the plot)-----------

In this story/fanfiction/whatever, I want to show that love is fucked-up. Love is weird. Love is blind, deaf, and utterly cruel. Love is a bitch. Being in love is a bitch. There's do's and don'ts everywhere. Being gay is wrong. Being gay is illegal. But you know what? John and Paul are happy with each other and George and Ringo are truly in love. At least in my story.

Love is love. And all you need is love.

If two people are in love you can't just change that. 👌🏻One doesn't simply break a relationship just because they are gay or lesbian or whatever. True loves takes more than that.

~Gracie ❤️💛💚💙💜

PS

Feedback is still appreciated! I want to know which ones to edit, stay, or delete.