Chapter nineteen

I'm still going strong.... I hope :) Keep commenting and voting, mmkay? Also beatlesyo love you boo 😂

----------

Then the door burst open.

"We heard yelling and banging and--- wait what's that?" Paul walked over and carefully ran his fingers over the bandage on Ringo's neck.

"Oh that? Uhm, it's a bite wound?"

"You got bit?" Paul's voice was laced with worry.

"Where did you get that? I didn't hear you going out of the hotel." And before he knew it, John was shooting out questions. "Was it a dog? A cat? A bloody raccoon?"

"About that..." George nervously started. "I was the one who bit him."

Paul's eyes went wild. "George what the actual fu---"

"Does it hurt? Oh wait, of course it fucking hurt." John did a mental facepalm.

Ringo gave him a reaassuring smile. "George already apologized. I'm fine, John."

The guitarist furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes travelled down his neck. "Jesus Christ is that... blood?!" He turned to the youngest of the four. "Fucking hell George!"

Ringo glared at him. "Hey! Don't attack him!" George's heart felt funny. 'Aww he's protecting me' he thought, giving him a warm smile.

"He just fucking bit you!" John argued. "And it bled, Ritchie."

"I'm well aware of that, John." He shot back.

"If George already apologized then everything's good. No need to argue you two." Paul scolded.

"He started." Ringo said childishly, pointing to the guitarist, who uttered a humph in return.

"George I can't believe you bit him." Paul shook his head. "Why on earth would you fucking bite him?"

"I honestly don't know what came up on me." George wrapped an arm around his lover's waist. "But what I know is that I won't do it again. Unless he asks me to."

"My prince charming," Ringo fake-swooned.

----------

When Paul's lips were on his, he forgot everything else. He only focused on Paul and only James Paul McCartney.

"You know I can't do this, John." He disconnected their lips much to his dismay. His eyes were a bit teary. "I-I can't..."

He sat upright. "What's wrong, luv?" He stroked his cheek. "If there's somethin' bothering you, you could tell me."

Paul licked his lips. "I just want them to know, alright?" He let out a shaky breathe he didn't even know he was holding. "I want them to know that we're... together. A-And I know that's hard because it would ruin everything b-but..." His eyes casts down. "I'm sorry, I'm just blabbering nonsense aren't I?"

"No you're not. And if you were speaking nonsense I would be sleeping halfway." Paul chuckled a bit, making him smile. Paul's laugh was always adorable. "We'll announce it soon, okay baby?"

Paul's eyes were filled with hope. "Promise?"

"I promise." He smiled, sincerity lacing his voice.

He kissed him again on the lips. Short, sweet, just a simple kiss. But John knew what would the reactions would be if they did this in public. The stares, the murmurs, the horrible rumors and the hate. The hate. Paul wouldn't be able to handle that.

---------

"You can't keep shielding him forever, Johnny." George leaned against the kitchen counter. "I'm sure Paul would handle it well if he really loves you that much. He might even brush it off!"

John frowned. "But the band, you guys---"

George snorted. "Don't worry about us. We're fine, and you two aren't. Basically the two of you are fighting because of the public thing. Ringo's worried sick that the arguement would go bad."

"We're still going strong. Paul... Paul's a bit stubborn like that."

The guitarist clasped his hand on the older's shoulder. "If you need anything, we'll always be here for you John."

He managed a smile. "Thanks George."

----------

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm doing a double update to this so this one won't be too long and too much of a drag.

I'm thinking of another story and I need a beta reader (thank you @StarrisonGarden for telling me what it means ^~^).

Liek seriously my writing is just ugh

And I can't really trust my real friends because they might not be too honest with me :/

The story is about a girl who hates her body and a boy who loves drawing her body. So yeah straight couple isn't really my forte but I also want to experiment :D

So why don't you:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Love you cookies,

~Gracexxx