Chapter thirteen

Okay so originally I was planning to make a very, very, minor smut scene in here but I was like "Fuck it." because it is WAAAY too early for smut (never thought I'd say that). Maybe some hot kisses and Mclennon Makeout sessions but not ALL the way.

Also I try to lessen the (thoughts) in the story. I saw Stephen King use in in his books and I was erm l thought it was kind of unsual and creative to cut the story in mid-sentence and just shove the thoughts in. But I'll just put on the same old 'insert thought here' form.

ONWARDS TO THE STORY~!

----------

After finally earning triumph against the arousal he suddenly got from thinking about George he washed his face and cleared his head. He went downstairs and saw all three of the Beatles all seated on the dining table. George was as red as a cherry and John and Paul were giggling like idiots on drugs.

Ah, love.

"What's that all about?"

John grinned like a lunatic. "Speak of the devil!"

Ringo raised an eyebrow. "What could you be possibly talking about me?"

Paul gave John a look. They seemed to know each other pretty well now. They seem to communicate just with looks like soldiers with morse codes.

"About what happened a while ago with Georgie over here," At the mention, the youngest gulped and looked away.

Ringo felt himself heat up. "I-I... Erm."

Paul gave him a charming smile. "We're all a little queer inside, aren't we?"

Ringo found himself smiling. "I'd say I'm a bit more of a bisexual."

"You two---" Paul yanked John to his feet. "Gotta talk this out. Alone." John gave a wink to Ringo.

"We'll seeya newly lovebirds later after you "talk"." Ringo simply rolled his eyes.

----------

"So... Err, about that..." George began as he looked at the other, who was leaning against the doorway.

"Mmhmm go on."

"M'sorry if I was... Erm... A bit "pushy"."

Ringo cocked his head. "Pushy? You mean like..."

"Dominant?" George blurted. A blush formed in Ringo's cheeks. "S-Sorry... John kept mentioning the word."

"I actually liked it, you know? You being a bit pushy." He said, biting his lip. "I wouldn't mind if you kissed me."

And it was as if all the weight of the world dissapeared. "But you pushed me away," He said, pouting a bit.

"I was surprised!" Ringo defensively said. "I didn't expect you to suddenly press me against the wall and start looking at me... like that..." He mumbled, blue eyes darting across random things in the kitchen. George stood up and leaned in.

"You said you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" He looked down and up at him. A thick eyebrow raised. "You're shaking, Rings."

He huffed. "I've never kissed another bloke properly and soberly before. I did one time but I was probably drunk then."

George smiled. "Then I'm your first proper queer-kiss."

He gave him a mischievous smirk. "Then you better make it memorable."

"Gladly."

Before he had time to react his wrists were pinned above his head and George's lips were on his. They were chapped but soft and he was surprisingly gentle. Ringo closed his eyes, savoring it.

'Not too different from kissing girls, then' Ringo thought.

He felt George's rubbery tongue against his bottom lip, begging for entrance. And this was when it does get different.

George was a bit agressive and Ringo found himself truly pressed against the wall. He gave his tongue an experimental lick. George groaned. He felt him taste him, practically fuck his mouth with his tongue. He felt him bit his lips and conquer every bit his mouth. And good god he loved it. It was sweet, hot and addicting like candy. When he finally released his wrists his hands went into his hair. He tried to gasp for breath but as soon he broke the kiss George took his mouth again. Ringo wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer. George's knee came in contact with his crotch and he stifled a moan. He felt George smirk in the kiss and he gasped when his knee moved. The other latched his mouth on the drummer's neck and sucked and bit at the skin and he grinded his knee against him.

"O-Oh f-fuck..." He panted as George sank his teeth on the sensitive spot on his neck. He bucked up his lips. "Oh f-fuck I'm gonna----"

"Come for me, then." He growled low in his ear. One of his hands came down and gave Ringo's erection a squeeze. "I want you to come undone right here in your trousers. A pretty sight, mm?" He felt his hand slip inside the front of his pants. He bucked his hips.

"G-George..." He gasped out before a combination of a whine and a choked moan escaped his lips. He looked down and saw a dark, sticky-looking stain in the middle of his pants. He blushed red.

George was panting as if he was the one who came, not Ringo. His lips were rosy red and shiny with saliva. Ringo could still taste the chocolate milk on George's tongue. He shivered at the thought.

"Memorable enough?" George joked. He was smiling, mischievously, his little fangs poking out.

"Yes..." He said, breathless. "Fuck, I didn't know you could... do that."

George gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Then I guess Paul's right then? We're all a little queer inside?"

It was weird. Hella weird. Ringo didn't imagine that George Harrison would kiss him. But he liked it. He could still feel his lips tingling from the kiss.

Then George kissed him again.

And he smiled in the kiss. Tongue, teeth, lips and all. He gave a little moan before George pinned him against the wall again but thankfully let his hands grip his shirt.

Fuck, maybe we really are queer inside.

----------

KISSSSSSSSSSS

I'M SO HAPPY (cause today i found my friends they're in my head)

FUCK GEORGIE IS A ALPHA WOOF WOOF AND RINGO IS A BETA

I have read too much of those kinds of fics.... *shivers* Ziall fics, specifically.

So why don't you....

VOTE
SHARE (i accidentally typed shate then i thought about shite omg)
COMMENT

Love thou readers,

~Grace 🙊🙉🙈

PS

What's a beta reader? Also how are you liking this story so far?