Chapter eleven

The usual morning at the Beatle Hotel. He woke up with the need to piss. George was still alseep. Except for the fact that Ringo exclusively saw Paul kiss John and cornered him into the wall connecting their bathroom. He heard a moan and gasp. He stifled a giggle and

(oh my god paul's queer and john's queer and oh my god they kissed )

went back to their room. George was still sleeping like a little baby. He cooed at the sight.

Everything seemed happy. Especially Paul and John with their little makeout session right outside their door. Ringo dove back into the bed and cuddled a pillow. He yawned a bit before slipping back into another bout of sleep.

It was Sunday after all.

---------

George woke up to a precious-looking sleeping Ringo snoring right in front of him. George brushed the hair right of his eyes. He sighed. He unwrapped the covers and

(he's so thin)

went outside the room with a hungry stomach. He saw John and Paul conversing with each other. It seemed heated. John looked angry and

(flustered?)

with Paul and the other seemed to be acting smug about it. He shook his head. Paul seemed to fuel the argument even more and, being an annoying prick he was, seemed to enjoy John getting tipped off.

He made himself a sandwich and when he heard a descending thump on the stairs he decided to make another.

"Morning Ritchie!" He greeted with a mouthful.

"Morning George," He said before yawning. He gave a quick glance to the Lennon-Mccartney pair. A small but evident smirk formed in his lips. George shrugged it off.

"Come on, let's eat. Leave the old married couple with their argument." Ringo laughed.

"They do sure look like a married couple," He said with a smirk. "You don't think...?"

George shooked his head. "Paul may be attractive and John may be a sex-magnet but the two are completely straight."

Ringo fought back a grin. "Are you sure?"

George huffed. "Wanna bet on that, then?"

They sat opposite each other in the small table. Ringo took a small bit of his sandwich.

"Maybe," He teased, chewing on the food. "You never know, Georgie."

He subconciously leaned closer. "Maybe I do?" He gave a quick glance at Ringo's slightly parted lips and lifted his gaze to his wide blue eyes.

Ringo blushed, a pleasing hue of red forming in his cheeks. He gulped and struggled

(so damn cute)

with his words as George leaned closer.

"I-I..."

The pair jumped as the sound of something cracking echoed.

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN JOHN!"