Chapter twelve

Author's Note: I know it sounds needy but, could you please leave some feedback? I appreciate comments about my writing and I know the plot is shite but yeah comments are encouraged.

----------
Ringo didn't flinch when John lunged at Paul and captured his lips, taking the younger off guard. He actually felt supportive. He felt happy for them. Especially Paul. Who seemed to love John who was pretty content smothering his lips.

"Take it upstairs instead!" George joked, a mishievous grin forming in his lips.

"I might need that ice pack, Rings. I wanna press it on his cheek so it'l get better." A similar smile formed in Paul's face. "And maybe some few kisses as well?"

"It'll be nice if you don't hit me afterwards," John grumbled. "I don't need anymore bruises on my handsome face."

"Handsome face my ass," Ringo muttered under his breathe. George heard it and he stifled a laugh.

"I heard that!"

-----------

The pair went back to the kitchen. George heated their leftover while Ringo made a cuppa of hot chocolate. He blew and took a sip, watching George make another sandwich, his plate already empty. George glanced at him and nodded at his sandwich. Ringo sighed and took a bite. He already felt stuffed just by eating a quarter of it. That and the hot chocolate. George managed to gulp down a serving in just a blink. He wanted to refuse it but he knew very well that he need some kind of nourishment. Even if it's just two slices of bread, some ham, cheese, and veggies. Also George wouldn't allow it.

After the first sandwich George made him another.

"I don't think I could finish it," He whined weakly, a bit nauseous already.

"You're as thin as me. Probably even thinner! You need to eat, Rings. Please?" George said, his voice tender and caring and his accent was just, oh, Ringo's stupid heart fluttered. Fluttered. As if there's no more utterly embarrasing mushy words to describe it.

He cursed under his breath and took a bit. George uttered a little 'hurrah!' and sipped from Ringo's hot chocolate without warning.

"Hey!" George gave him an amused look before sipping half of the cup. Ringo watched his adam's apple bob as he drank. He saw George give him a wink before he handed it to the other. He licked his lips clear of chocolate milk. Ringo looked at the wall instead as he drank, finding the blank yellow wall suddenly interesting. He gave him a weird look. Then, like a baseball to the face, he realized that he was sipping the exact place where George's lips were on.

George seemed to be on to something (no pun intended) and grinned slightly. Ringo saw his fangs and drank his cup hastily and set it down. He licked his lips as a challenged. George bit his lip. He saw something glint in his eyes and he shivered on how dark his eyes were. As if he was in some trance or something. Any other way, he looked hot. Hot. Dangerously hot. As if he'd pounce or something.

He stepped closer and closer and Ringo backed up until he was against the wall. Ringo was overwhelmed by how George, the quietest and youngest of them, seemed to have control over him. And god he liked it. Dirty scenarios flashed in his mind. A soft whimper escaped his lips. The smaller quickly slapped his hand on his mouth. His cheeks flamed red.