Chapter fifteen

(Paul and John's secret but utterly fluffy date with each other)

(Also a bit of smut on the Starrison side)

(Only a little bit)

(Enjoy!)

----------

"John!"

"John!"

"Joooooohnnn!"

"What?" John growled, annoyed that it was probably seven in the fucking morning and Paul was bouncing happily right beside him.

"Good morning to you too," The bassist giggled like the bundle of joy he was and even if it was seven in the fucking morning, John managed a smile. Paul kiss the top of his beaky nose. "I love you, Johnny, you grumpy bastard." John felt his cheeks warm up at Paul's words.

"Love you too," He heard himself mumble. He felt Paul kiss his forehead and kiss his cheek and finally, his lips. He closed his eyes, just enjoying Paul's mouth on his.

"Let's go on a date, just the two of us." Paul whispered, a twinge of excitement evident in his voice.

John fought the urge to frown. "What if we get caught, Paulie?"

"We won't." Paul grinned at him, eyes twinkling michievously. John knew that look. That risk-taker look.

"Fine," John sighed. "But we gotta be sneaky, alright?"

"I'm not wearing the wigs and the ridiculously itchy beards again," Paul pouted. "I wanna see you and I want you to see me. I don't want disguises."

John was touched. Like really touched. "Then we could go at night. I heard the park looks pretty with all the lights on," He suggested. He was fully awake now, thanks to James Paul Mccartney. "Would be a bit romantic, eh Paul?" He teased, knowing the bassist was a sucker for lovey-dovey things.

"I like it." Paul traced his lover's jawline. "Just you and me, and the pretty lights. Just like in Paris," His doe eyes met John's. Flashes of the City of Love ran like a slideshow in John's mind. He pushed back the worry rising in his chest and nodded.

------------

"Georgie~"

"What--- oof!"

He was greeted with a sweet morning kiss and the heavy weight of Ringo sitting on his tummy. Nah, he wasn't really heavy. He was practically thin nowadays.

"Morning, my love." Ringo giggled. "John and Paul are going on a date later evening and we got the whole house to ourselves, isn't that fun, Georgie?" A sly grin formed in his lips at the last part.

"O-Oh." George widened his eyes. "As much as I want to snog you all night, Ritchie, I'm hungry."

"Yesterday, you said you weren't hungry just for food..." He purred. "But yeah, food is served downstairs." He kissed him quickly on the lips and got off him. "I made some pancakes and bacon. Would you like some coffee?"

"Hot choco would be nice," He said with a smirk. The drummer's cheeks reddened at the mention.

---------

"Ritchie, help me for a bit." Paul yanked his sleeve, leading him away from the dining area and up into his room. "Which looks better on me, the red or the black one?" Two pairs of pants were laid down on the bed with matching shirts.