Chapter 11: Wondering

Alright so... When someone tells you you're being chased you instantly think wow they're lying.

Why would someone be chasing me?

That's just the thing I'm asking myself...

I don't know why they're chasing me. Maria showed me the pictures that they took and there I was a few months ago when my mother was alive. A few pictures were of her, but most were of me.

I felt like running and leaving the country or something the way the pictures were taken. I was just walking, having fun with friends, or even worse...

Just in my room alone.

Knowing someone was watching and probably still is watching me is the scariest part of it all.

Currently I'm sitting in my room on my bed. I closed my windows, locked them and closed the blinds so nobody could see in.

Sarah had told me to do so for she was scared for me. Parker had comforted me for awhile until he had to go home. everyone tried to calm me down. I was at the point where only my thoughts were the only thing going through my mind.

I looked over at my clock and noticed the even though it didn't look dark outside because my blinds were closed it was really 11:40 at night.

I sighed and sank into my bed. My silk pajamas slid down the sheets and I just sat there staring at the ceiling until my door had opened.

"Anya." John said walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Alright,I guess."I told him honestly as I sat up. "I don't know how to feel. I was scared, but, yet I'm under safe supervision." John nodded as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"That you are. This place is being watched by the police very closely so anything out of the ordinary will be caught right away and investigated." I nodded looking down at my hands.

"Do you know why'd anyone would want me?" I asked looking up suddenly.

"Not in a million years." He said kissing the top of my head.

"John..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know why'd they want mom?" I asked looking back down at my hands. He didn't answer right away.

"No." He said all of a sudden and kissed my forehead again. "You'd better get to sleep." I nodded and slid back down under my sheets.

He walked over to my door and opened it.

"Good night Anya." He said turning off the light.

"Night." I mumbled as my eyes drifted closed and the lights turned off.

_______________________________________________________

I told you the next few chapters weren't going to be long. I wasn't lying either. Sorry it's so short, but I promise to upload the next chapter sooner!