Chapter 13: Bi-Polar Detentions

"So did you say goodbye?" Parker asked when I walked into school on Monday morning. I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I croaked. My eyes were red from crying the whole night before. The guilt of my brother's death has come back along with everything else going on. Nobody really knew about my brother... They only thought that I was saying goodbye to my mother.

"I'm sorry." Parker whispered looking down. I slammed my locker shut and forced a smile onto my face.

"It's fine. We can't change the past." I told him.

"Except… we can change the future." I frowned.

"Parker..." I started, but I was cut off.

"Come on Anya. I mean if we get them this will all stop." My frown grew. Parker bit his lip then ran a hand through his hair. "Never mind, but tonight after your last class we're going out to have fun." He said, more like demanded.

"I have dance." I stated trying to get out of it.

"I said after your last class and I'm the one who got you into the class." He said smirking.

"Too bad you actually didn't get me into it." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey! That's not my fault. I couldn't do it all by myself if I wanted to."

"I bet you could if you really wanted to." I mumbled under my breath, but accidentally not too quiet that Parker heard.

"Whatever." He muttered. "You're coming with me and a bunch of my friends whether you like it or not."

_________________________________________________

"Late." Mr. Felton stated when I came rushing through the door to Trig.

"I was like a few seconds late." I complained.

"Yeah. You were still late. Detention after school." I frowned.

"I have dance." I said setting my books on my desk. The whole class was watching.

Nosey people are we?

"Well then you'll be staying after that for 10 minutes then detention will start."

"I have things to do." I stated.

"Well too bad. You were late." Mr. Felton said staring directly at me. I just rolled my eyes and took my seat as his lesson began.

Man what an ass. I mean he was super nice the other day when I ran into him in the hall. It was like he was flirting with me, but now it's like he's all bi-polar.

He's hot and bi-polar... it's not a very good combination to have.

"Miss Kelsie are you paying attention?" Mr. Felton's voice rang through my ears. I frowned, but looked up.

"Yeah. I'm paying attention." I said resting my chin in my hand.

"I beg to differ." He said crossing his arms.

"Well then beg to differ, but I was." Again the class was quiet. It was actually getting quite annoying.

"Well, then tell me what we're doing." I felt my cheeks burn up as I bit my lip. "That's what I thought. Double detention." He stated and continued the lesson.I frowned.

This was really unfair.