Chapter 14: Unthought Actions

"So I guess we're hanging out after this." I turned to look at Chris. My eyebrow raised in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked tossing my dance bag over my shoulder.

"Well, Parker said that you're hanging out with a few of us after your last class which he said was dance." I smiled. I didn't know Parker was friends with Chris.

"Yeah." Chris smiled, but his face dropped when I looked at my feet.

"What?" He asked.

"I've got detention."

"Well damn. Just skip." He said smirking. I shook my head.

"Mr. Felton already gave me a double detention and if this gets to my dad..." I bit my lip. Chris nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll let Parker know." I smiled.

"Thanks Chris." I gave him a quick hug before making my way to Mr. Felton's room.

Okay so he had said 10 minutes. I peered into the room and saw absolutely nobody in there. Maybe he forgot. I probably could go and he wouldn't even notice that I was gone.

I looked at the clock in the hallway. It was only 5 minutes after dance, but still. Shouldn't the teacher be in the room?

Was I supposed to go to a different room? He never said any specific room. I had never been to detention. Was there a certain room for detentions?

I frowned when the clock struck 9 minutes. He still wasn't here. I sighed and leaned up against the wall. If he wasn’t here in a minute I was going to leave. I did need cheering up and I felt like Parker's idea would work. Just to take things off of my mind.

"Alright your detention starts now so let's get in the room." Mr. Felton said making my jump.

"Where the- How did you..." Mr. Felton chuckled.

"I said specifically 10 minutes after your last class and here I am." He said while he unlocked the door to his room. I frowned when I noticed nobody else was staying after for detention.

Now this was just going to be fun! Note the high use of sarcasm.

"So what do I do?" I asked setting my bags on a desk in the front of the room.

"First, you can take these papers and file them in this cabinet."

"What?"

"File these papers." He said slowly, acting as if I had hearing problems.

"I heard you." I said rolling my eyes. "I want to know why."

"Because I said so." Mr. Felton said as he sat in his chair at his desk and bit into a sandwich.

Of course he used the too familiar 'because I said so' line.

"Shouldn't you do this?" I asked handing him the pile of papers.

He only looked up and leaned back in his chair while saying, "You wasted my time so I'm going to waste yours. It's useful to me and I'm guessing that extra minute you took to get to my class was useful to you." I turned away and looked at the cabinet, giving up.

__________________________________________________

"Can I go home now?" I asked looking at the clock. Mr. Felton's eyes looked up from the papers he was reading and then he went back to reading the papers.

"It's only 4 o'clock." He said as if it were a matter of fact.

"I know and I've been here for an hour. Why can't I leave?" I asked, setting the stack of papers which had decreased, only a little onto the filing cabinet.

"Yeah and I said double detention."

"Yeah I get that. I'll be here tomorrow until 4."

"Sorry Anya, but here's how I go for detention. A double detention means you stay for 2 hours. I don't do everyday detention. I only waste one day of my week on you late kids." I frowned.

"I'm the only one here." I retorted.

"You want to stay till 6?" He asked looking up at me.

"No Mr. Felton." I said turning back to the pile I was working on.

"Call me Dan." I glanced over my shoulder at him.

"Okay..."

Alright now that's just weird.

"Can I ask why all of a sudden you turned into a huge douche?" I asked and almost immediately after my hand flung to my mouth. Mr. Felton, I mean Dan, leaned back in his chair and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I bit my lip thinking my words over before saying them.

"I mean like the other day you were super nice to me in the hall and now I was a minute late to class and you're all mean."

"You were late." He stated.

"I know I was late!" I cried. "I get that all, but why the hell are you so rude now then you were before?" When he didn't answer me I just dropped it and turned around, stuffing a few papers into a folder labeled 'Tests'.

"I like you Anya." My body froze as I felt Dan's body right next to mine. I squeezed my eyes shut as I turned around. When I opened them his face was mere inches away from mine.

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked taking a step back, which didn't help knowing that a cabinet was behind me.

I was pushed up against the cabinet when Mr. Felton took a step closer while replying, "Not if nobody knows." He whispered.

I had no clue what to say at that point. I couldn't move, I was stuck between a cabinet and a really hot teacher. I bit my lip holding back the urge to look at his lips. When His body started to press against mine I looked down to try and push him away, but my hands didn't move at my sides as his face got closer and closer to mine. That's when I made my first mistake.

I looked at his lips.