Attachment Pt 1 (Young!Killua x reader)

Cos Killua is fudging Kawaii~(Inserts Pewd's voice xD)   Just look at him!! Gosh...

Growing up in the Zoldyck family wasn't as easy as it seems. You have to take a lot of weight and guilt by yourselves. You too hated being in the family.

Always killing, mostly for making money out of it. It was sickening.

Mostly because you didn't like killing the innocent.

But nevertheless, you did your job perfectly.

You didn't want to disobey your older brother or leave a 'bad' impression of not being able to assassinate properly to your younger brothers.

As much as you hated it, you also have something you love.

It is Killua.

The obnoxious, and short-tempered but cute boy has always been someone you couldn't resist.

"Yo." You heard a voice sounded in the trees.

You raised your head to see a white-headed figure jumped off one of the branches and landed perfectly beside you. Show off.

He looks up at you with his large sapphire eyes, while swirling a red lollipop in his mouth.

"Oi. Stop looking at me like that. It creeps me out." He bluntly said, frowning(more like pouting) at you.

You blinked your eyes before chuckling to yourself.

"Hahaha...gomen. You just look so cute." He rolled his eyes at you, before looking away.

"I'm not cute. Don't call me that." You sighed, entangling your fingers through his white locks before ruffling it lovingly.

"Aww~ isn't my little bro such a tsun tsun~"

"shut up! I'm not!" He retorted, slapping your hand away. He was now glaring hard at you.

"Okay!" You raise your hands in defeat, sighing in exasperation before smiling. You mentally sigh. You wished Killua would just drop the terrible attitude of his. He was lucky that you weren't the kind to burst into outrage when someone treats you like that. Besides, you have a soft spot for Killua so you could forgive him easily.

In fact, you also didn't want him to treat you the way he treated his mother or his brother.

"Hey, I got you something cool!" You quickly skipped to another subject and looked at him. His eyes suddenly lit up in happiness, his mouth curling up into a smile.

"Freedom?!!" He said excitedly, jumping a little.

"Eh...no?"

"A life time supply of Choco-robot??!!" His eyes sparkle at the thought, and you could swear you saw drool coming from the sides of his mouth.

"...."

"You killed that fat pig?!! Yeah! Then I wouldn't have to deal with that fatass again!" He raised his fist into the air, grinning like a mad little boy.

"Oi. Watch your mouth, Killua!" You smacked him on the head, causing him to winced in pain.

"Itee!...Baka (y/n)!" He stick his tongue out at you his hand still at the back of his head. Oh well, if he acts like this around you, it should be fine.

"Sigh....I got you this." You took out a yellow skateboard from (somewhere?) and handed to him.

He raised his eyebrow at you, taking it from you. "Erm...thanks?" He didn't see that coming.

"Oh don't be sad~ it's fun okay? Why don't you try it out?" You suggested to him.

He nodded and placed the board onto the ground and he stepped on it.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So...what now?" You slapped your forehead.

"Damn you..."

"Watch you mouth (y/n)~" he teased you as a tick mark appeared on your head.

"Why...you little..."

***

Let's just say the skateboard was actually Killua's favorite possessions and whenever he sees it, it reminds him of you.

He couldn't help but reminisce the time you two spent together.

Overtime, his feelings for you grew. Though he was still young at that time and thought that this feeling was just a sense of attachment.

But he now knew that it was more than that.

But how was he going to say it aloud?

How would you react when he pour out his true feelings?

Hell, he didn't want anything bad happen between the two of you.

"Hey, Killua! Shall we go?" A voice sounded and Killua turned to face the (h/c) girl with the same smile plastered on her face.

"Oh." He hummed in response as he follows you out of the gate.

Well, maybe he would figure that out later.

Right now, he wants be close to you and when the right moment comes, he'll do it.