Injuries (Illumi x reader)

Requested by: @IllumiZoldyc

"No Aniki(brother)! I'm leaving this place!...I'm sick of it! I hate living here!" You were startled at the voice of the owner before sighing.

It is the same thing that happened almost every day. Between Illumi and his younger brother, Killua.

Unpleasant things always occur when Killua was told off again by his mother or Illumi about becoming the next heir of the Zoldyck.

This time, Killua was more aggressive than usual. His sudden outburst caused Illumi to be stunned momentarily but he quickly recovered from it.

"Why is that so? We shouldn't let our emotions toll over us. It's meaningless. Besides, you've an important task ahead of you. Learn to handle matters into your own hands."

"Shut up! What do you even know about me?" Killua cut him off, his voice growled menacingly at him.

"Killua."

Just his name alone was enough to make Killua cower in silence and fear.

"Let's go home." When Illumi was about to take Killua's arm, he suddenly snapped and lashed his hand out at him.

"..." You gasped at the scene unfolding in front of you, but continued to watch from a distance.

Moments later, Killua realized what he had done to his brother as his eyes grew wide in shock by his own actions. But Illumi never said anything, merely staring blankly at Killua.

"...j-just...leave me alone." Those were the words Killua managed to stutter out, before he turned his back and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Illumi stood there, looking ahead where Killua had ran off to.

"..."

"You can come out now."

You gulped nervously, knowing that Illumi was beckoning for you. You cursed silently for forgetting to conceal your presence.

But then, Illumi wasn't that stupid too. He would eventually have figured that you were there. You walked out of your hiding spot, taking small steps towards him. You then spotted red dripping from the left side of his arm.

"A-ah! Illumi! You're bleeding..!" You panicked, quickly taking ahold of his arm and tugged onto him. Illumi stiffened at your touch before pulling his arm away.

"Don't touch me." He deadpanned at you.

"Huh? What are you talking about? We need to treat it!" You looked at him, eyes widened in confusion.

"I do not need help from someone like you."

A tick mark formed on your head at his response and you tried to calm yourself down.

"J-just shut up and follow me." You ignored his comment, and grabbed his arm pulling him along with you.

•••

"Don't run away. Stay put." You glared at him like a mother being mad at her child, while Illumi shrugged under your intense stare, looking away.

Nope. He wasn't planning on escaping either way.

You released your hand after giving him a warning before randomly opening his numerous drawers he had.

After a while, you managed to find some bandages, sterilization sheets and adhesive bandaids and such.

You took them and returned back to Illumi immediately.

When you took his arm, Illumi shot you a displeased look but you ignored it and looked at the state of his injury.