I'll protect you (Illumi x Young! Reader)

Omg, thank you guys! To have my story to be at #58, and it being on the second in the search bar. 😭😭 I'm really happy to see this. I will continue doing my best! Sorry if I have not complete your request! I know alot of you have, I have already gone through them. I'll prioritize those that I have came up with enough details and publish them soon. And please bear with me if the same character comes up. Which is Killua...because he's one of the easiest to write actually *nervous laughter* 

Anyways, please enjoy and do comment on your thoughts! Every writer would appreciate it if you let them know if you enjoy it or not!

Being one of Illumi's favorites, besides Killua, he was overprotective of you. When you were younger, it didn't matter, you enjoyed that sense of protection that you got from him. You never knew why he would go out his way to do so, but you never thought of it other than the simple sister complex sibling that he had.

Overtime, his attachment for you grew and his possession towards your 16 year old self was a little overwhelming. You wondered why he would forbid you to talk to any other men or even the butlers residing within the mansion.

However, your brother's words were final and you obediently heed them, in return he would give him a gentle pat on the head. Just like he used to do when you were younger.

It was best to listen. 

If not, what would happen if you did not?

•••

Again, you were stuck at home. You have just finished your assignment and you were waiting for Illumi to come back from his. Earlier on, you pleaded Illumi telling him that you wanted to accompany him on his assassination trip. But he was reluctant and refused, his expression remained unchanged. 

"I'll be back soon so be a good girl and wait for me." He said, making you pout.

"You're so mean onii-chan.."

"Didn't I tell you to call me Illumi? " he raised an eyebrow, making you laugh. He was pouting.

"Sorry! I forgot! Have a safe trip Illumi. " you smiled with closed eyes.

The next time thing Illumi did shocked you. He lowered his head taking your chin in his hand. Instinctively, you tried to jerk your head away but he held you firmly in his grasp.

"Don't." His hushed tone sent a shiver down your spine. His eyes were staring right back into yours. And your faces were only a inch apart. You felt your face burning from the close proximity.

You didn't know why.

But you did not hate it.

Your breath hitched as you felt his lips pressed against your left cheek. His lips were soft and cooling against your flustered skin. His lips left almost immediately, making it feel like it did not happen.