Dangerous Man (Student!Hisoka x Sensei!Reader)

Requested by FabGrellSutcliff Omigosh this is real crappy...Hisoka is just really difficult character to do ;-; I'm so sorry...I actually have another oneshot of him as a sensei too...

Sorry if I haven't do some of your requests yet, but I'll try to finish them ASAP. I'm not being bias or anything.

I'm not doing by sequence, it's only if I have an idea in my head, then I will do that character ^^

"Hai minna-San, please settle down! Today we will be having lesson on-"

"Oh my fudging lord!! What happen to you guys?!!" You shrieked at the students that entered your class.

Well, stumbled and fell into your classroom. They have multiple cuts and bruises on their faces and their uniform were dishevelled.

"W-who did this to you?" You quickly ran over to them and helped them up.

"I-it was...Hisoka!" One of the students cried out in pain, and the other students nodded along, their faces all deathly pale.

"Huh?why?" You asked urgently.

"He s-said that we were crowding around Gon..."

"And he doesn't like it..."

"Gon? Ging's kid?" You raised your eyebrow in disbelief. You closed your eyes and pinched the bridge of your nose, inhaling deeply.

"Hisoka huh?...Well then...I shall pay him a visit and tell him not to mess with my students" you declared confidently, earning a sweatdrop from the students.

"Sensei..." A student started, "Are you sure you want to meet him?" You nodded.

"Of course! I can't let someone hurt my students! Even if they are older than me." You smiled assuringly, and they nodded in contemplation.

Timeskip:

The bell rang, you straightened yourself out of your seat and stormed out of the class.

"Alright, he's in class..." You roamed the hall, and tried to find out who they had described him as.

Eyes of a killer, hair which has a shade of red and blue, pale skin and a rather tall and fairly toned stature.

As you turned to a corner, your eyes seem to spot a certain red-headed male and you quickly hide yourself.

His back was facing you so you guessed you did not sense your presence yet. You were deciding whether you should confront him straight up or wait for a moment before doing so.

'No...wait. Why are you hesitating (Y/n)??...are you scared of him?no...no way!! He's just a kid!' You slide down silently onto the ground.

In the end, you decided to spend your time stalking him instead.(Let's just say you were on your knees, following him like those spy-wannabe~) he doesn't seem to be aware of you and you continued following him.

His personality and aura perked your interest in him and you wanted to see for yourself if he was that intimidating. Though, his appearance was scary as the students described him to be, but that didn't stop you.

Your thoughts were cut short when you realized he vanished as he turned to another corner.

A wave of fear rose through you instantly, and you shivered at the thought.

'But my eyes didn't left him! Even if it was just a second...what..what is he?'

"..."

"Oya~ lace panties?...what a naughty girl~" a voice ghosted across your ear and you could feel cold fingers brushed against your bare skin, making you squeaked in embarrassment, jerking backwards.