Sweet Talks (Student!Killua x Sensei! reader)

"Alright class! Seems like everyone is present today! Yosh! Let's continue with class!" You gave the students a bright smile as you opened up your textbook.

"Ah! Sensei!"

"Oh? What is wrong, Gon?" You looked at him curiously.

"Killua's not here yet!"

Then it clicked your mind that you have actually forgotten one of your pupils.

But it couldn't be helped. Killua, is known as a rebellious student in this school.

There was a time he was daring enough to not show up for classes because of a limited edition Choco-robot that was up for sale on that day.

Not to mention, he's also known because of his status.

He was a Zoldyck afterall, everyone has and had heard of him. Though, you couldn't help but wonder why a high-ranking member in the family would want to enroll in this school.

Your thoughts were cut short when someone slammed open the door loudly.

"Yo (y/n)." He calmly said, earning a vein mark on your forehead.

"Oi, Killua! You're late for class! Why are you late? What did you do this time? How dare you enter my class like this! And it's sensei for you, young man!"

He chuckled lightly, raising his hands in defeat before walking to his seat like nothing has happened.

"Matta kun....you sound just like my mother...you shouldn't frown too much (y/n)...you will get wrinkles~" he smirked at you.

How he enjoyed looking at you being mad.

'Ignore him (y/n)....he's only trying to get on your nerves...' You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

School End

After the last school bell rang, students were rushing out of their classrooms and chatter and laughter filled the air as they talked about their day's events.

"Oi Gon! Let's go to that cafe down town, I heard that they have the best chocolate cake there!" Killua's eyes sparkled as he spoke excitedly. Gon agreed smiling back at him before shouting a good bye to you.

Killua was about to run out of the class before he felt a tug on his collar, yanking him backwards.

"Just a moment...Killua." Your voice brought back Killua into reality and he groaned in annoyance.

"What?" He frowned at you and you gave him an almost innocent yet spine-chilling smile that gave him shivers.

"You can't just leave yet. You still have extra curriculum lessons." You stately as a matter of factly.

Killua raised on eyebrow, looking at you incredulously as if you were joking, before a smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh yeah? And if I didn't?"

"Then I will just have to tell your older brother about that~he will know what to do."

Now it was your turn to smirk back seeing the shock expression on Killua's face.

You knew how much terrified he is of his brother, Illumi, who happened to be studying in the same school as him. He was probably over-protective and somewhat intimidating when it comes to his little brother.

Killua could only sigh in contemplation and listen to you.

"Fine..." He muttered softly, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he pouted slightly in disappointment.