In a Heart Beat Pt 2 (Student! Killua/Kurapika x Student! Reader)

Sorry for the late update guys!😢 Before you carry on reading the story, I want to thank you guys for 13K reads!! The last time I remembered was 10K... 😍😍😍

And school(I am a first year in Poly btw) is starting tomorrow and I'm super nervous! I know its something everyone would feel but for me, its worse! I have social anxiety😔

Please give me some motivation and advice guys😢😢😢

kh_hxh

Ever since you've been doing this strange routine with Killua, he noticed that you're more annoying than before. You've become weirdly clingy.

Not to anyone, but him.

You would sit too close for Killua's comfort during break times, for class work, your in between breaks and practices.

Even when you were just sitting down, chatting with him as usual, you'd scoot so close to him that both your shoulders would brush against each other. When you first did that, he freaked out and started scolding you which caused you to stare back innocently.

Perhaps you didn't do it on purpose, or maybe you were unconsciously trying to listen to his heartbeat.

His thoughts wandered off, and he remembered that today you had an important match to play.

Ring ring~

'Just why the hell do I know that she will ask me to do it again?' He grumbled silently.

He looked down at his phone and saw the recipient.

From: (Y/n)

To: Killua

Hey!

Where are you now?? The competition is about to start soon!!Meet me at the locker room! K thanks bye~

He sighed heavily, snapping his phone shut, shoving it into his pocket before quickly making his way down the halls.

'Since when have I been your personal maid?'

•••

You beamed with delight seeing that Killua has replied your message and that he was on his way already and you fastened your pace towards your destination.

Though, your happiness was cut short when you crashed into a student in front of you, causing you to stumble forward.

"Watch out!"

Your fall was broken as the person swiftly caught you in his arms, your face now buried in his chest.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to-" you quickly stumbled back onto your feet, feeling embarrassed for being such a klutz.

Expecting a hearing or snide remark from the person you crashed into, he only chuckled lightly at your flustered expression. Which sounds oddly familar to you. You looked up timidly before sighing in relieve.

"Oh, it's just you."

"What do you mean it's just you ? Really (Y/n), do watch where you're going. If I didn't catch you in time, you could have hurt yourself." You rolled your eyes at his overprotectiveness, but you couldn't help but smile.

"Yes mom." Kurapika felt his eye twitch in annoyance at your teasing tone, wanting nothing more than to retort at you but seeing you smirk at his expression, he decided to play along. Just to tease you too.