Attachment Pt 2 (Young! Killua x Reader)

Just felt like making another one~ I mean, who doesn't love young Killua?

He's so cute, and I just love his voice so much(it's smexy af, I don't care even if his voice is voiced by a girl.) :x

WARNING: Snowballs of fluffiness ahead of you!

It was one those usual days, without any thing to do but just hanging out in your way too big mansion.

And of course, baby-sitting your favorite siblings.

Well, your persistent mother did not want to let her favorite child wander outside so she insisted(forced) you to take care of him since she knew that you were the only one capable of handling him well.

And he would only listen to you.

Killua could only grumble in protest, stating that he doesn't need a babysitter, let alone you.

It's not like he minded it. It's just that he didn't want to be treated like a child. He too, was growing up quickly. And with his over protective mom and family, he couldn't do whatever he wanted.

However, still he was no older than 10, so no one would even to listen to him.

So, he reluctantly agreed to it.

You were supposed to take extra good care of Killua and another cute sibling of yours, Alluka as instructed by your mother or else she looked like she will slice you up and incinerate you. You shivered at the thought of that, your mom was just insane.

Now, you were holding onto Alluka and Killua by their hands as they both walk alongside you.

"Ne ne (y/n) onee chan, can we go and have a teacup party with my friends?" You looked down to see Alluka beaming up at you, giving you one of his/her adorable smiles.

(There's lots of rants going on abt whether Alluka is a male/female...so I thought I would just leave it to you to think about it, based on your preference.)

You internally squealed at his/her cuteness before you gave him/her a squeeze, smiling back too.

"Of course!"

"Oh..! That's right..." You've almost forgotten that Killua was right next to you so you turned to face him, giving him an apologetic smile.

"Killu! I mean, is that okay with you?"

Killua was trudging alongside you, though he wasn't as happy as he should be as seen on his expression. He shrugged his shoulders as he looked away from you

"...do whatever you want." His answer short and curt .

You tilted your head in confusion, wondering why he was acting so indifferent, but you decided to push away those thoughts.

The three of you were in Alluka's room which was filled with his/her stuff animals and toys, probably one for a little young child's dreamland.

You were seated in between Killua and Alluka.

Alluka insisted that you wear a tiara and angel wings and made Killua wear a pair of fluffy cat ears and a tail to go along with it.

You bursted out in laughter seeing Killua having a hard time convincing Alluka that it was unnecessary to wear that.

"Dame Onee chan! You've to wear that!!" Alluka stomped his/her feet stubbornly, pouting angrily at Killua.

"...."

Killua loved his brother/sister very much and did not want to upset him/her, so in the end, he gave in to his/her request.

"Fine fine, whatever...." Killua gumbled, placing on the cat ears and his tail, making you fangirled at his cute form.