In a Heart Beat Pt 3 (Student! Killua/Kurapika x Student! Reader)

Last one for this 😅

Killua woke up with a gasp, clutching onto his head as he panted heavily.

It was that dream again.

Never did he ever dreamt of you. Or him with you together.

Yet in his dream, it was overwhelming for him to take in.

A dream where you, and him were embracing, and becoming one.

It was his first taste of pleasure, and the thought of it was enough to make him paralyzed.

But the fact that it was just a dream, it felt so surreal.

Sighing to himself, he laid back staring up at the ceiling , his hand placed beneath his head.

This dream....

His thoughts of you, how close you are with him everyday, how cute your dorky smiles or even your frowns are.

Your warmth emitting from your small and petite frame as you leaned against him, closing in to him

...for a kiss.

And it ended there, leaving Killua breathless and confused.

It was like an endless cycle. And to his realization, he knew that he had never has these kinds of thoughts, with anyone.

He has never liked anyone or even thought about someone that deeply.

But thinking of doing something so lewd with his friend was most bizzare and disturbing thing ever.

Didn't he always complain how annoying you are? Or how he hated to you clinging onto him?

So why you?

Why even think of it?

A sharp knock could be heard against the door, snapping him out of his thoughts.

It was probably his brother, waking him up for school. He sighed before jumping out of his bed, pushing off his thoughts about you to the back of his mind for now.

Perhaps it's best if he don't think about it?

Maybe it could keep you out of his mind?

Just maybe.

Timeskip:

Killua felt a small tug on his shoulder and tensed up. He turned to see you looking up at him with a curious expression.

At the exact moment, images came flashing through his mind from his occuring dreams.

He roughly shook away your grip, turning his back against you as he tried to hide his flustered expression.

"You go on ahead. I'll follow later." He quickly said, preventing you from asking any further.

"Oh...okay." You retreated your hand, feeling confused at his actions.

As the days past, Killua has been keeping his distance away from you and he was rather sensitive when you touched him.

But what made you feel upset the most is that he doesn't look at you in the eyes anymore.

Whenever you tried to coverse with him or greet him, he would shift his gaze awkawardly or just respond briefly before walking off.

You didn't like this Killua. He wasn't the arrogant, cocky but sweet loving boy you loved.

So what was it that made him act that way? You decided to confront him about it. You didn't want to leave it as it is right now.

The school day ended sooner than expected and you rushed out of the class in search of Killua.