If our love is wrong (Killua x Maid! Reader)

Another request done! I had fun writing this, I feel like Killua is the easiest character to write😂, Hisoka is the hardest only because I can't seem to write about him other than being a pervert...

And seeing the amount of reads, Killua has consistently been at the top for the most number of reads! (The little snowball gets the most love I see..)

"From today onwards, you will be serving Killua. You will follow his orders and help him with his daily routines."

"Yes Master." You raised your head and turned to where your young master was. He was standing in a line with his siblings, no older than you by a few months and a few inches shorter than you. Unlike his siblings, he had snowy locks like his father and grandfather.

Wait, is he sleeping? While standing up?

"KILLUA!" you flinched at the screech of his mother's voice, but Killua was not even fazed by it, as he blinked, rubbing his eyes as he let out a huge yawn.

"Oh. Morning. So are we done? I'm hungry." He rubbed his belly, ignoring the fact that his mother was going to flip any moment. His father sighed at his oblivious state before gesturing you to come forward. "(Y/n) will be taking care of you from now onwards. Don't cause any trouble to her." You wondered what Silva meant when he said those last words.

A problem child? Seeing how Killua cated in front of his mother gave you an idea of who you are up against.

"Hmm.." He stared up at you in wonder. However, beneath those orbs you could sense a gleam of mischief in his sapphire eyes. He was definitely someone to be wary of.

"What's your name?" His voice broke off your thoughts, making you jumped in surprise. You did not expect him to talk to you, and didn't the Master already said your name?

"It's (y-y/n)...Killua-sama." You stammered, lowering your head.

Were you staring him too long? Were you considered being rude? Kikyo huffed at you with disapproval, while Silva smirked at the growing tension in the room.

This would be interesting to watch.

Killua raised an eyebrow, sensing the discomfort in your expression as the clock ticked by. "Let's go." He finally said, before walking towards the door. You gave a quick bow before throtting behind Killua, closing the after him.

As you wandered further away from the main hall, Killua suddenly stopped in his tracks, nearly bumping into him. You scream internally for not paying attention and that he could be mad for you, a lowly servant touching him.

Worse still, you heard from other servants that even a spill of water would cause you to end up in prison. He looked at you thoughtfully before sighing at your flustered expression.

"Are you scared of me? " he suddenly asked out of the blue which made you straightened up as you stared back directly at him.

"Of course not!" Seemingly satisfied with your answer, he gave you a small smile in return before thrusting his hand out.

"I hope we can be friends (y/n)." His hand reached out as he looked at you in anticipation. You couldn't help but be captivated by his eyes and his smile. You placed your hand his and shook.

You didn't know that this would led to something more than you could ever imagine.

•••

I don't know how I should say it
In my mind, it's every word

That they don't wanna hear
I don't know how they might take it
Maybe you can take the pressure