Why I haven't been updating

Hey guys, I thought it would be irresponsible of me to just leave and let this book go on such a long hiatus so I will just briefly tell you and I hope you would forgive me.

But first of all, I would like to thank those who have been reading my book. A huge shout out  and thank you to all of you, you guys mean so much to me and without your support, I doubt I would be able to make it this far. 😘💞💞💞

The reason why I haven't been updating is primarily because of the struggles I've faced this year.

This year was my first year in college? and things weren't going that well for me. The new environment, the people and all. (I'm not good with changes so it really is hard for me)

Either way, I just felt empty for once in my life. Its my first time I've felt so lonely and depressed, words can't express how I feel but it was definitely a challenge for me to go to school.

Primarily, its the people in my school, I feel like they are insincere and not very geniune people, like they are very two-faced, I feel like I have no one to talk to and could understand me.

Sure, I have a few classmates whom I can talk to, but there's this dull aching feeling I feel whenever I'm alone...

Have you guys felt like this before? I'm suffering...I just feel like dying honestly. I just come to a point where I question my own existence, why should I keep on with my life if I feel like this every day? What's the point?

I'm sorry guys, I'm not trying to make you all depressed or anything, I just want to get this out of my head and live with a reason.

I'm just tired living my life feeling sorry everyday and trying hard to impress others or make myself noticeable. The more I try, the more foolish I feel I've become.

What should I do?

But whatever happens, I wouldn't let my own problems hinder what I love to do the most, I will still continue updating because it's one of my sources of happiness and I'm really greatful to be in the wattpad community.

So I sincerely thank those who have been constantly supporting this book and I (I know who cos I'm a very observant person)  and I
welcome all the new readers too.

Please continue to support and I will give my utmost best to bring you guys stories for your own leisure and pleasure. ❤❤ I want you guys to know that I will be there for you, talk to me,  I'm more than happy to reply. If you've problems, I will try my best.

If I can't find my own happiness, at least I can help others find theirs. That means a lot to me. To see others happy and smiling