41 - Vee: Unacquainted

We were clawing at each other as we stumbled through the doors of my apartment building. I slammed my fingers over the keypad, punching in my code and the door opened.

Colt pushed me back against the glass door, his stiff crotch pressed against my pelvis, thrusting up against me through our clothes.

Well, through his clothes.

His hand dipped down between us, traveling down my stomach.

"Maybe I should fuck ya right here, since y'like to push my buttons," he growled.

I grunted, bucking my hips up towards his impending touch. Oh, God was he going to get a surprise when -

I felt his fingers rub against me roughly and I whimpered, all while he pulled his hand away immediately, completely horror-stricken.

"Where in Christ's name," he started angrily, "are your fucking knickers?"

I bit my lip to hide my smile, but he only narrowed his eyes at me when he caught my lips turning upwards in a smirk.

"Easier access, don't you think?" I teased him and he grabbed me by my hair, tugging my face close to kiss me.

"I'm... Going to... Ruin you," he grumbled against my lips, pulling back to slam his hand over the elevator button.

It beeped and we stepped inside but before I could push the button for my floor level, he pressed a random one.

"Colt -" I went to scold him, but he squeezed my face in his hands, quirking an eyebrow as the elevator began to move.

"I don't like when ya tease me," he grumbled, staring at my chest and down the rest of my body. "I also don't fancy the fact that you're not wearing knickers. But I don't hate it, also."

He pulled his hand away, leaning down to kiss me hard. I kissed him back with just as much force, giggling when I remembered something.

"You know what else you probably won't like?" I mumbled against his lips, pulling back to look at him mischievously.

He furrowed his brows and I brought my finger up to my lips, biting on it. He stared after me with a mixture of furiousness and exasperation.

"Y'didn't," he said in disbelief.

"Oh, I was close," I grinned, "especially since you were taking so long... I was almost going to finish what I wished you'd started."

He took a shaky breath and I could visibly see him begin to overflow with anger and intensified sexual frustration.

He whipped around and slammed the Emergency Stop button on the elevator and it stopped abruptly, making me grab onto him to prevent myself from falling.

"Colt, are you insane?" I shrieked and he brushed me off, shaking his head.

"No... No, this is too far," he growled at me and I felt the burn in my core intensify by a thousand when he took a step back to scope me. "First with being stubborn, then challenging me, then sucking me off in my car, no knickers and now you're telling me that you touched yourself?"

I nodded slowly, gnawing on my lip. "Does it make you angry?"

His nostrils flared. "More than."