36 - Colt: Escapade

Wednesday June 11

She stepped around in the house, my t-shirt meeting the upper half of her thigh in length. I gawked shamelessly, following behind her down the steps as she strut.

At first I was hesitant when she reached for my shirt to pull on, that is, until she said, "Sharing is caring, McGregor." Then, I couldn't exactly say no. And anyway, I didn't mind as much when she put it on.

Only now, I was paying for it, tremendously.

I trailed behind her mindlessly, watching as she drummed her fingers over my mostly bare cream-colored walls as we turned down the steps. The walls held only a few photos of the lads at the gym, and a few of when I'd first opened up CJ Fitness.

She stared at one picture for a while, perched on the last step with her bare feet arched in a slight tip-toe. She spoke quietly after some time.

"How old were you here?"

I didn't miss a beat. "Twenty-two."

She didn't respond, instead, she carried on, walking towards the kitchen with her head tilted to the side curiously.

"Why do you have such a big house?" she wondered out loud, her tone making me smile, then frown. Her eyes widened as she realized her presumptuousness, backtracking. "I mean, like, you live alone, right?"

All right, how the hell should I answer this one?

I shrugged to make it seem as if it were an uninteresting topic. "I'm not a huge fan of flats, they don't seem to agree with me well, I reckon. Plus, the bigger the house, the more money I'll make off of it later in the market."

She nodded, turning to look at me with her umber eyes scintillating, her lips swollen from our previous affairs, its natural pout amplifying. "It's a beautiful home."

I dragged my fingertips down her arm with a featherlight touch, clasping her hand in mine to stop her as she headed for the living area.

"You didn't finish my tour," she protested, her bottom lip nabbed between her teeth to conceal her smirk.

I sucked in an impatient breath, reeling her body into mine so her hands were pressed over my bare chest, eyes glinting in the artificial light.

"I haven't finished with you," I spoke lowly, leaning down to grasp her arse in my hands.

She gasped, giggling when I hoisted her up, supporting her weight on my forearms.

"We need to talk ground rules," she countered, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my torso as I carried her over to the couch.

I plopped her down easily, sliding my hand under her thong and gripping her lower back. She melted into my touch, the pressure I was now applying making her bite her lip. I moved towards her stomach, feeling an odd comfort in being so close to her body this way.

I immediately drew my hands away, standing in front of her, drawling my hands down her legs.

"Fuck, why did you decide to be a trainer?" she groaned, "You should've been a stripper or something."

I laughed, leaning away from my kneeled position on the couch to strip my shirt off of her body. She inhaled deeply, her eyes never leaving mine as I admired her in her black bra and lace knickers.

"We need to make rules," she spoke again, her tone soft.

"Like what?" I asked, nearly rolling my eyes.