30 - Colt: Once

She sat with her eyes diverted, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs while she ate.

I finished the last of my beer as I observed her, noticing how long she took to eat, delicately munching on each one of her chicken wings. She swallowed slowly before she turned to her friend, speaking in low tones.

I continued to watch her nibble on a French fry, her eyes finally meeting mine when Stella said something, probably about me staring. Her eyes scintillated in the dim lighting, revealing her slight nervousness.

"So, Vee, do you have a scenario in mind or should we choose one for you two?" Jaxon asked her slyly, making her snap her eyes towards him.

She shrugged, looking over at me expectantly.

I turned to Jaxon, "You choose. But something proper - or I'll bash your face in."

Jaxon barked out a laugh, nudging Ben with a grin. "How 'bout you help me out, Benjamin? What do you think?"

Ben glanced over at Vee with a knowing smirk, his eyes shining in amusement. "Mate, you'd be surprised, but Vee scares me more than Colt does. So you're on your own."

Vee giggled, shrugging her shoulders innocently. "Good. You better be scared, Benni."

"How about I choose, then? I have one," Stella suggested, leaning in with her elbows on the table. "Neither of you scare me."

Vee and I look over to each other, laughing uneasily. I didn't care, all I really wanted to do was get Vee alone already. I watched the two girls laugh to themselves, whispering inside jokes to one another unknowing to everyone else.

Although Vee had my full attention, I couldn't deny that Stella was a cute girl. Brown hair with a slightly blonde tone to it, a medium skin tone and an angular face. Her lips were small and naturally bright pink, her eyes a light brown that glinted in the dim light.

"Okay, so you guys have to reenter and head straight to the bar while groping each other. Colt, at the bar, you need to sit on the stool and have Vee sit on your lap when you order a drink. While he's ordering, Vee, you need to -"

"Hold up," Vee cut her off, her eyes wide. "Grope each other? How the hell is this going to work? I'm going to be pissing myself laughing and Colt will probably struggle to walk and grope me at the same time."

The guys bursted out in to laughter, but Stella shot Vee a look that made Vee pout.

"Fine," she gave up, her voice whiny. "We'll do all that, but improvise the rest?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, we'll do that. Since I apparently can't grope people and walk."

Vee shot me a grin, standing to her feet. "Well let's go, blondie."

I couldn't help but chuckle at the nickname, knowing she said that just to make me laugh. She was quirky that way, adding in her little side comments that made people laugh even against their will.

She had quite a dynamic character, I had to say. She was the girl with an obnoxious laugh, a dirty mouth, and a soft heart - then there was the side that made me want to fuck her on the pool table across the room.

With a small grunt, I stood, the promiscuous thought stirring up the perfect plan in my mind.

I followed Vee outside to entrance, watching intently as she shrugged her burgundy leather jacket back over her shoulders to protect herself against the slight chill of the night.