Twenty-Four | E X P L I C I T

[Alyssa]

Rated R

As Chresanto unzips my dress, I tilt my head back and enjoy the feeling that grows in the pit of my stomach. It feels like butterflies, but these butterflies aren't satisfied with just this; they want more.

I don't know if these butterflies are because I share the same feelings for him as he does me, or if it's just because I'm drunk and horny; the combination of the latter doesn't sound so good because this is the first time I've been drunk.

I feel my shoulders relax as a pair of soft, plump lips come into contact with my neck, pulling me back into reality-- I'd know those lips anywhere. In that moment, I feel my dress pool around my feet as Chresanto begins to outline the top of my back with light kisses, causing the butterflies in my stomach to stir around even faster. Soon, he begins to trail his kisses down my spine, and I turn myself around. He stands up, looking confused, but his confusion soon washes away when I grab his face and bring it close to mine, smashing my lips into his.

As I iniate the steamy kiss we're now trapped in, Chresanto wraps his massive, muscualr hands around my medium average frame; he lets his fingers massage and caress every curve and crevice he can find within my waist as our tongues interlock in a war for dominance. After what feels like an eternity, I give up and let Chresanto win the battle. I only give up because I feel his hands sliding down my back only to place them under my thighs and lift me up; I wrap my legs around his waist to keep myself from falling.

Chresanto turns around and walks until my bare back comes into contact with the cold paint of the wall in my room. Chresanto removes his lips from mine only to reposition them on my neck, causing the butterflies to stir around even more while he lifts one hand from my thigh to unhook my black, lace, strapless bra. It falls to the ground, freeing my plump, golden c-cup breasts.

I let a moan of pure bliss escape my lips when I feel Chresanto take the skin of my neck into his mouth while one of his hands find their way to my breast, massaging it. My moan gets louder as Chresanto starts to lightly bite on my neck, leaving love marks to prove he's marked his territory. As he begins kissing down my neck, I arch my back out, giving him better access to wherever he wants.

I entangle my fingers in his hair when I feel the warmth of his mouth on my breast, my nipple hardened as he slowly glides his tongue across it.

"F-Fuck," I hiss, feeling the moisture that conspires in my nether regions. I feel Chresanto's lips turn up into a smirk as he continues to tease my nipple with his tongue, circling it every now and again; he removes his mouth and moves to the other breast, repeating the procedure as my hands constrict tighter around his curls and more moans escape my lips.

Before I can pull his face back to mine, Chresanto has my back off of the wall and on the bed, my hands releasing his hair. He kisses from the crook of my neck down to the hem of the black, lace thong that currently rests on my body. Thinking he's about to take them off, I raise my hips to help aide the process, but he pushes my hips back down and uses his tongue to slide back up my abdomen, stopping at the crook of my neck; a shiver of ecstasy courses through my body as the moisture below enhances while another moan escapes my lips.

The feeling of his gentle kisses and touches soon disappear, and I look at him only to see him unbuttoning his shirt before tossing it to the side; he proceeds to discard his pants, tossing them to the side as well, just leaving him in a pair of grey boxer briefs. The outline of him is a sight to see!

He crawls back over me, staring into my eyes as he asks, "Are you sure you're ready for this? It's not too late to stop." Oh, yes, it is.

"I-I'm ready," I stammer, no longer intoxicated by alcohol. Now, I'm intoxicated by the air we share, and the actions about to conspire.