Thirty-Six

[Alyssa]

The past two days have been a combination of everything from quiet to rambunctious, and today was the day that Chresanto and Piper are due back home; nothing really exciting happened over the past couple days.

The sky outside is beginning to display different hues of red, pink and orange, causing the blended colors to appear more fuchsia than any of the three colors, and that lets me know the sun is setting.

I kick my feet over the side of the bed and slide out of it before walking out of my bedroom door and down the hallway. I begin to make my way down the stairs, but stop in my tracks when the front door opens. I watch as Chresanto enters the house, not noticing me at first.

Once he looks up, however, he sees me and his eyes begin to hungrily rake over my body as he pushes the door closed behind him, the door creating a draft that blows against my bare legs. It is then that I realize that I'm only clothed by one of his t-shirts, and my cheeks begin to burn with blush.

He says nothing as he saunters toward where I stand and snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me in to his chest. He lifts my chin and crashes his lips into mine. I want to push away, to slap him for being so bold, but my hormones get the best of me and before I know it, I have my arms snaked around his neck as our lips move in a passionate kiss.

I part my lips and feel his tongue dart into my mouth, exploring every inch his tongue comes into contact with. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his torso to keep myself from falling. He removes his lips from mine and places them on my neck, kissing the tender hollow just above my collar bone.

I toss my head back, my fingers making their way to his hair and clenching a fistful of his curls as my breathing increases. Then, something hits me. "Wait, wher-" I get cut short by a moan escaping my lips as Chresanto starts to suck on my neck, my question erupting into a million thoughtless words.

He places my back against the wall, deepening the kisses he places on my neck and grabs the hem of my t-shirt before lifting it up. He pulls away from neck and lifts the shirt over my head before tossing it on the stairs behind him.

My thought from earlier comes back to mind. "Where's Piper?"

"California," he answers before setting me down and pulling his shirt from over his head. He throws it behind him and picks me up again, his lips immediately occupying the same place on my neck that they were on just a minute ago.

He walks us into the bedroom and pushes my back against the door, his lips never leaving my neck for any amount of time. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, freeing my breasts. He kisses his way from my neck to my chest, kissing every inch of skin possible.

I lean my head against the door, moans flying from my mouth at the touch of his lips. As if they have a mind of their own, my arms restrict around his torso and pull him closer to me, the bulge in his pants causing my hormones to skyrocket. He lifts me off of the door and walks us over to his bed, laying me down before planting soft kisses starting from my navel up to my chin.

His hand reaches between my legs and he begins to massage me through my underwear, causing me to become saturated with lust. He chuckles against my throat, and the vibration causes me to let out something between a moan and whimper.

He tears his lips from my neck and stands up off the bed. "I've been craving the taste of you for a while now." He begins to unbutton his jeans and drops them to the ground. "I was going to wait until you initiated it, but once I saw you walking down the stairs in my shirt, I gave up all hope." He proceeds to take off his boxers, and my eyes go wide. He's gotten bigger.  He crawls back over me and pulls my underwear off, and I lift the bottom half of my body to help aide the process. "I need to hear you say that you want me just as bad-"

I waste no time in cutting him off. "I want you."

He takes that as his cue to crawl back over me and line himself up to my entrance before pushing his hips into me, a satisfied moan escaping my lips. He begins moving his hips at a slow, steady pace, but I don't want sloe and steady, not tonight.

I use all of my strength to flip us over before rolling my hips into his; he grips my waist, and I grip the headboard, rolling my hips faster.

"Fuck," he grunts, his hold on my waist tightening as I begin to grind my hips into his.

~•~•~

Two and a half hours later, Chresanto and I are laying in his bed, cuddled up together, his hands securely wrapped around my body.

"Aly?" Chresanto calls. He doesn't wait for my answer before continuing. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner about everything, but you have to understand that I was trying to protect your feelings. Believe me, there were so many times I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't force myself to put the right words together… and taking into consideration everything you've been through only made it ten times harder to tell you. I meant it when I said I love you, and my feelings for you haven't changed any. I still want you just as much as I did when I first spotted you at the club. Please tell me your forgive me and that you understand, even if you don't. I can't live with knowing I upset you."

Throughout his whole apology, he was staring off into space while my gaze was fixated on him. Finally, he looks into my eyes, and I begin to speak. "I forgive you, Santo, and I understand." He places a kiss on my forehead and grabs one of my hands before intertwining our fingers; he lifts our connected hands to his lips and kisses my hand, causing me to blush.

"Okay, now, I have a serious question for you," he announces, still staring into my eyes. "This may sound childish as hell, but I have to ask. Will you do me the honor of moving into my room with me?"

"Y-You want me to move into your room with you?" I repeat, my cheeks hot with blush as he nods. "Yes, Chresanto, I'll move into your room with you."

The smile on his face resembles that of a child's on Christmas morning, and I can't help but to smile back. Chresanto leans his face closer to mine and presses his lips against mine for a quick second before pulling away. "I love you, Alyssa."

"I love you, too," I truthfully respond, resting my head against his chest. I listen to the beating rhythm of his heart and fall asleep to it.